Official "Sherlock" Merchandise

Big Chief's Victorian Watson is definitely an improvement over their current-day John, but still not a good enough likeness for me to shell out that kinda money.  Or maybe the likeness is perfect, but I don't care for that scowl.  Whatever it is, in the closeups he reminds me a bit of Tom Selleck -- not that that's a bad thing, just that he's not exactly John Watson.

• Like 1

I get what you mean, I wish he has the smiling one or the 'kind face'. Having said that, I really like both Victorian versions eventhough the one I like the most is the back view of modern Sherlock. Yes, the back view, it's so.... accurate. I always love his back.

Well this is of course not in my budget, but maybe, since I've been good..

Oh.. is mortgage more important than these? Really? Aiz..!

• Like 2

Stop drooling, you're getting your feet wet.

There. Does that help? :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No. I was lying on my stomach, my feet are perfectly dry. My elbow though..

Anyway just had unexpected expenses ^#^@&%# tax, paperwork stuffs. Ugh.. Sherlock's back, we are not meant to be!! :cry: :cry:

Forgive me if I'm acting odd, have been going around under scorching sun for hours doing paperwork. It's second best fun after being taken around lousy route by Jeff Hope with 50% chance to make it out alive.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Me no speak English,

Me no know what you talk.

Bonjour principessa?

Hakunamatata?

Dracarys?

:whistle:

:naughty:

You did, didn't you? :facepalm: What did you have to sell, your first born child?

Eh.. what did I say about not speaking English? :p

I don't have first born child. XD

Tried to persuade couple of people for their kidneys but they didn't want to reason with me. Wonder why.

I have reserve, for bad days or to have good days. Last month I had such a bad day that I want to make it good, and couple of other reasons really. If you believe that. :)

Give me a couple of months, wait, years.. they will be part of realistic diorama of 221B. I have experience building dioramas so they are for greater purpose. Trust me :p

He he he..

Eh.. what did I say about not speaking English? :P

I don't have first born child. XD

Well, no, of course not, because you traded him/her. For dolls.

That's actually not a bad trade... :evilinside:

• Like 2

That's actually not a bad trade... :evilinside:

How true. Basically not everyone can say that their first born child looks like mini Sherlock. :p

"They"? How many? Which?

Dang it! Sometimes I forget this is Sherlock forum and still make novice mistake. :D

But, but, this should be forum about detective, not detective forum..!

Say I always do things all the way or not at all... no Jim though, but I'll need two sets of dioramas, a century apart.

I haven't actually seen them, it was sent to my other home few weeks back.

Send photos of diorama, and all will be forgiven. :P

Deal. In few months or....few years. Most probably the later. It will be a long project but once I start, normally I'll spend most of my waking or sleeping hours to finish. It could take forever for me to start.

But I haven't forgiven you all for failing to stop me. :D I did ask for help!!

There was still 5% chance back then!

• Like 2

Good point! And the next hiatus presumably starts on January 16th -- so we'll give her till the end of the year. Does that sound fair?

• Like 3

Boy, are you an optimist. But, yeah, why indulge any procrastination? A year, by all means. :p

• Like 3

Sorry, we already voted! But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time after January, when the next hiatus starts.

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

So, VBS, how's the diorama coming along? Almost finished? :P

. . . . .

Announcement from Sherlockology. Maybe I've just eaten one sugar cookie too many, but this actually sounds really cool to me. Sort of a cross between fanfiction and a math textbook....

tumblr_oy2l8g5CTs1qkgkowo1_500.jpg

PREVIEW: The Sherlock Puzzle Book, out next week from @BBCBooks!
Read an exclusive extract, and pre-order here.

View the full article

• Like 2

So, VBS, how's the diorama coming along? Almost finished? :P

. . . . .

Announcement from Sherlockology. Maybe I've just eaten one sugar cookie too many, but this actually sounds really cool to me. Sort of a cross between fanfiction and a math textbook....

tumblr_oy2l8g5CTs1qkgkowo1_500.jpg

PREVIEW: The Sherlock Puzzle Book, out next week from @BBCBooks!

Read an exclusive extract, and pre-order here.

View the full article

This thread (which is supposedly for Official "Sherlock" Merchandise) was becoming overwhelmed with logic puzzles, so I have moved the subsequent sample puzzles, plus other Holmes-type puzzles that were also posted, into a more suitable thread, "Some Interesting Logic Puzzles," starting here.  Please post any additional puzzles in that thread.

• Like 1