Official "Sherlock" Merchandise

There will apparently be a Sherlock LEGO set soon.  The BBC Shop has DVDs, books, and calendars, and they've just announced the official Sherlock mug (available for pre-order).

tumblr_myqclsdKkc1qkgkowo1_400.jpg

I'm holding out for an official T-shirt!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There will apparently be a Sherlock LEGO set soon.  The BBC Shop has DVDs, books, and calendars, and they've just announced the official Sherlock mug (available for pre-order).

tumblr_myqclsdKkc1qkgkowo1_400.jpg

I'm holding out for an official T-shirt!

I'm searching elsewhere for this beauty.  BBC doesn't ship to my homeland.   :angry:   :lol2:

• Like 1

Well, they say it's a BBC Shop Exclusive -- so presumably nobody else is selling it at present.

Odd -- their delivery seems to be limited to selected portions of Eurasia and nearby islands.  Or something like that.

• 2 months later...

For those of you who live in countries approved of by the BBC Shop, here's another mug:

tumblr_n3v4frTbdI1qkgkowo1_500.jpg

Did you snag a BBC Shop exclusive 'Consulting Detective' Sherlock mug?

There’s now a companion mug up for pre-order - ‘High Functioning Sociopath’ - with a sky blue interior finish to compliment the blood red of the earlier release.

Pre-order here!

Take a closer look at the previous Consulting Detective mug.

• 2 months later...

It seems there will soon be a huge influx of BBC-approved Sherlock merchandise:

From ToyWorldMag.co.uk:

Following the success of BBC drama Sherlock, BBC Worldwide has announced a series of deals with key licensees in the UK across a range of new product.

Underground Toys, producer of the new Doctor Who plush,home and gifting ranges will now create Sherlock action, mini and plush figures, Mr Potato Head and bobble heads. The collection continues with badges, bookmarks, door hangers, lanyards, stickers, ties, tote bags, travel mugs, wallets, travel pass holders, wrist bands, bottle opener, cuff links, heat reveal mugs, figural mugs, ice cube trays, doormats, bookends, glassware, cookie jar, tea towel, key rings, money box, tin signs, mobile devise cases and messenger bags. A series of adult and mystery 1000-piece puzzles by Paul Lamond Games has been confirmed, and Dreamtex will introduce bedding including duvet covers, cushions, towels and fleece blankets to the range.

Winning Moves will turn its winning hands to Sherlock Top Trumps and Playing Cards (both as single skus and as a tin gift set) and will renew Cluedo. BBC Worldwide announced last month other key licensing partnerships including posters from GB Posters, calendars from Danilo, Cluedo from Winning Moves, T-shirts from cult TV t-shirt designer Dark Bunny Tees and fan gifting lines from Titan – all contributing to the universal appeal of the Sherlock brand.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The huge influx (announced above) is about to begin with Sherlock sheets!  (Thanks for that news, Ruthyone!)

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome Carol - will you be getting some sheets then?   :D

Benedict is going to San Diego Comic Con............

http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/benedict-cumberbatch-set-for-first-san-diego-comic-con-appearance-1201260991/

• 1 year later...

This is not an action figurine but a Sherlock coloring book:

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/sherlock/37168/theres-a-benedict-cumberbatch-as-sherlock-colouring-book

Edited by Carol the Dabbler
Moved here from another thread
  • Like 2

This is not an action figurine but a Sherlock coloring book:

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/sherlock/37168/theres-a-benedict-cumberbatch-as-sherlock-colouring-book

Sherlockology has posted more pages from the coloring book (click on the pictures to enlarge them).

Or just look at them right here... :)

tumblr_nvl4p55jY81qkgkowo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nvl4p55jY81qkgkowo5_500.jpg

tumblr_nvl4p55jY81qkgkowo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nvl4p55jY81qkgkowo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nvl4p55jY81qkgkowo4_500.jpg

Take a first look inside the Official Sherlock Colouring Book, coming November 5 from BBC Books!
Pre-order for worldwide delivery from Amazon UK.

View the full article

• Like 3

Wow..looks nice.

Heard coloring books for adult is a trend now.

Who says adult can't be happily giggling with smudged face and hand? We are merely trapped in growing body :)

• Like 2

You mean they haven't always been for adults? So that's why I was getting funny looks... :blush:

• Like 2

You mean they haven't always been for adults? So that's why I was getting funny looks... :blush:

It's in the news,.. I also didn't know that. XD

Anyway, a while ago I found my coloring pencils from primary school, in the box there are stuffs I wrote myself; my name and Return This or Dieeeee..needless to say I'm proud of little sociopath me. or psychopath?

Good idea to buy two, sfmpco.

Will check if they deliver to where I am..

• Like 2

Back to the subject of Sherlock Titans, I have uncovered 22.  21 of them are 3-1/2" and one is 4-1/2.  I will list what I have found so far:

4-1/2" collection:

Sherlock - with open Belstaff and scarf

3-1/2" collection:

Sherlock - with violin

Sherlock - in closed Belstaff coat

Sherlock - waiter (also known as a chase variant - more rare)

Sherlock - in priest outfit - 2015 SDCC release

Sherlock/John set - in dressing gowns

Sherlock/John set - in wedding tuxedos - coming out 11/15

John - with cane

John - in fur collared coat

John - with moustache (chase variant)

Mycroft - in plain suit with umbrella

Mycroft - in pin-stripe suit with umbrella (chase variant)

Moriarty - in Westwood suit

Moriarty - in crown

Moriarty - in straight-jacket (chase variant)

Mrs. Hudson

Molly

Lestrade

Mary

Irene Adler

Note that there are 4 chase variants.  The wedding duo can be pre-ordered now at:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TTSLV2WED1R#.Vh8EpdKrRdg

The 4-1/2 Sherlock can be ordered now (just coming out) at:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TTSLVSH4N#.Vh8Fc9KrRdg

The rest can be found on Ebay.

• Like 1

What does "chase variant" mean?

Not sure.  That's what it's called at the BBC store.  It's also how they are categorized on Ebay.  So... that's the best I can do for "chase."

• Like 1

What does "chase variant" mean?

Not sure.  That's what it's called at the BBC store.  It's also how they are categorized on Ebay.  So... that's the best I can do for "chase."

Aha!  Google to the rescue.

A chase is a version of the regular figure that has been modified intentionally in some way by the company.

... whereas

A variant is a different form of the regular figure due to an error in the manufacturing process or because of a decision to change something in the midst of production.

But I'm still puzzled as to how the combined term "chase variant" might apply to the Sherlock figures:

Sherlock - with violin

Sherlock - in closed Belstaff coat

Sherlock - waiter (also known as a chase variant - more rare)

Sherlock - in priest outfit - 2015 SDCC release

John - with cane

John - in fur collared coat

John - with moustache (chase variant)

Mycroft - in plain suit with umbrella

Mycroft - in pin-stripe suit with umbrella (chase variant)

Moriarty - in Westwood suit

Moriarty - in crown

Moriarty - in straight-jacket (chase variant)

OK, maybe it fits into that "change something in the midst of production" category.  They were going along making the regular John figures, and for the last few in that run, they added a mustache.  Same thing could apply to putting pinstripes on Mycroft's suit and adding an umbrella.  But I doubt it'd be all that simple to "just add" a strait jacket.  :huh:

I wonder if they made the chase versions and something unintentional happened causing a variant. Hence the title.

Both the Mycroft figurines have an umbrella, so for that one it's really just a suit change.  Moriarty in the straight jacket is a completely different body style since all the others have articulated arms except that one.

Except for the Sherlock/John wedding tuxes and dressing gowns, which come in window boxes, all the other 3-1/2" figurines are sold blind.  You don't know what you're getting.  So if you buy them 2nd-hand, they will be open to reveal what it actually is.  In this case i wouldn't think it would devalue the collectibility of the item.  The 4-1/2" Sherlock also comes in a window box. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

From Sherlockology. I may actually have to order this.....

tumblr_nyp45528ZE1qkgkowo1_500.jpg

Shopping for a 2016 calendar as a stocking filler? Don’t forget Danilo Calendars are giving Sherlock fans 10% off any of their calendars for the next 7 days!

And if you haven’t ordered your Official Sherlock 2016 calendar yet, follow this link:

https://www.danilo.com/Shop/Calendars/Entertainment-Calendars/Sherlock-2016-Calendar

View the full article

• Like 2

I can now say that I have ALL the Sherlock Titans including the Nerd Block Titan.  Well, until they release more of them, and I'm wondering if they will do Victorian ones of Sherlock and John.

• Like 1