Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

So, this 'cafe' thread is kind of a 'talk about anything you want' thread - a place to pop in, say "hi, I'm here", "guess what happened to me today..." etc - just share any comments you want about anything - the kind of stuff you might put on twitter, facebook etc. It's a good way to get to know people and just talk about random stuff  :)

So, I'll kick off with - I've now watched The Empty Hearse 6 times in full, and selected scenes a lot more than that. Anyone been more obsessive than that? Instead of going to watch it a 7th time, however, I am going to go to bed as I'm off to work tomorrow (on a Saturday, boo!)

Night all  :)

• Like 3

This thread is a great idea, Gemma -- and you've chosen the perfect title for it!

So, join in, everyone  (just remember not to mention any Series 3 plot points here).

I have pinned this topic so that it doesn't get lost and folks can find it easily. :D

(Great Idea BTW)

• Like 1

I also love the title :)

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who's re-watched TEH over and over. I've "only" gotten to 4 times, though. Am about to watch it a 5th time. And yes, certain scenes I've also watched more than that :)

Have a great Saturday!

I've always wanted something like this thread on this forum, so it's great we finally have one! And with such an amazing title :)

I've watched The Empty Hearse only three times but I'm thinking about watching it again tonight. I thought I was crazy because I've watched it so many times already but now I feel perfectly normal :D

/>

I have pinned this topic so that it doesn't get lost and folks can find it easily. :D

(Great Idea BTW)

Great, thanks :-)

So I'm at work but having a coffee break - feel so tired! It's always hard to get back into the swing of things when you've had time off over Christmas. Almost as hard as it is to remember an alias when you've had a fright ;-)

I'm going to work on Monday after three weeks off so I'm dreading it already. It's going to be horrible. I think I won't even remember my computer password! :D And there will be no one to talk about Sherlock. :(

I did forget my computer password :P  Now I know that you should never change your password right before Christmas!

Have now just finished watching TEH for the 6th time. Where did my life go? Oh well, I'm sure I'll find it again... eventually :)

I've just watched The Empty Hearse for the fourth time. No Sherlock tomorrow for me though. I will have to wait until Monday to see The Sign of Three. Sooo long :D

I'm going to watch TEH tonight (7th time) and might be able to squeeze an 8th in tomorrow before TSoT. At the very least, I'll watch my favourite scenes again  :D Then it's back to full-on work mode and hardly having much time for a social life - might have to settle for watching my favourite scenes while I'm getting ready for work in the morning!

I would love to watch my favourite scenes but the whole episode is my favourite scene so I really can't choose just a few of them! :D

Morning all. Guess who just woke up from a lovely dream about Benedict?! Wish I hadn't - it was such a nice dream! We met at a wedding, and he was rather smitten with me, if I do say so myself... ;-) And Stephanie Beacham was there for some reason, helping to matchmake us!!

Anyway... Less than 12 hours now til the new ep! Can't believe I'm wishing away the last day of the Christmas holidays like this - That's the power of this show!

Nice dream :) I wish I could remember my dreams. Maybe I dreamt about something like this too but I don't remember it! :D

I always remember my dreams - often I have very complicated dreams with plots and plot twists and mysteries! Which is okay as long as I wake up before the solution is revealed!  :D But the best dreams are of course the one with nice 'special guests'  ;)

I sometimes remember who I was dreaming about but not what was the actual "story". Though I remember a dream in which I got really rich and I was so disappointed when I woke up :D

Me too, I had a great Sherlock-dream last night  :P

So it was even harder to wake up knowing I should prepare my return to work tomorrow  :blink:

Motivation? Anyone?  :blush:

Tell me about it - my plan was to have all my work done by Friday so I could have yesterday and today off - I spent most of yesterday at work, and today I'll be working from home for most of the day! BUT in less than 11 hours I'll be watching a brand new ep of my favourite show ever, so that still makes today better than most  :D

• Like 1