Hello/Hola/Ciao/Hallo/Salut

BeccaTFH

Let me introduce myself. I'm Rebecca. See I'm a detective. Well, not really.I mean, I don't have a licence or anything. I don't carry a badge or a gun, in part because I'm just not old enough.But I am old enough to know when something isn't right, when somebody's getting an unfair deal, when someone's done something they shouldn't do. And I know how to stop them, catch them, and get them into the hands of law, where they belong. I take those things siriously, and I'm almost never wrong.

• Like 1

Hello Rebecca and welcome to the forum! :wave: Where in Germany are you from, if I may ask?

We're currently discussing posting puzzles, mysteries and such on the newly-minted International Sherlock Holmes Day on May 22nd - maybe you'd like to share some of your past cases with us then? :smile:

Welcome Rebecca!  :welcome:

You really must meet Alice Holmes (Sherlock's young cousin).  The two of you might even want to team up on a case now and then.

Wow, finally someone who actually has The Blind Banker as a favorite episode! Welcome - a double welcome for that! May I ask why?

• Like 1

Thanks  everyone  :D

Oh I've forgotten to write that I live in Munich.

Edited by Carol the Dabbler
Made text visible on Mobile theme (sorry if that was intentional!)

:welcome: Rebecca! :smile: Might be dangerous! :sherlock: