1,500 posts and a promotion!

Yay...!!!

We should have a serious talk with Sherlock about him being the world's only Consulting Detective. Wishful thinking, Sherl!

Oh, make me a cake everyday and I will teach you that secret handshake.

Cake! Did someone mentioned cake?

Congrats Shadow and Inge, you have officially joined the ranks of Most Insane! :d

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Oops -- in all the excitement, we failed to note that there is now a 15th Consulting Detective among us, namely besleybean, currently with 1,737 posts. Congratulations, Bev! :applause:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I just noticed another new member to our ranks. :)  Congrats Pseudonym on properly joining all of this craziness.  :party:  :cowdance:  Feel free to grab a  :blanket: and have fun trying to figure out all of the secret Consulting Detective stuff that all the rest of us Consulting Detectives may or may not have come up with  :whistle: .

• Like 1

Ahoy, it seems like yesterday that you were a newbie, Pseud. Congrats, I know you are a keeper, well, from the level of weird insani.. obsess.. nuts quirkiness you offered when you barely walk. :p

And pssst... don't trust them, they never share their secrets about the perks of being consulting detective. NO! None! Nadda! Nothing! Never!

Congrats, Pseud! Or something. I'm never sure whether this is supposed to be an honor or an accusation.... :unsure:

• Like 2

Wow -- a little over 1500 posts in a little over a year!?  Considering that your posts tend to be interesting (not just blather), I'd say that's a major achievement, forum-wise.

• Like 1

I swear I'm going nuts.  Or staying there.  Or something.  I would swear (as in @#$%&*!!!) that I recently posted a list of those achieving Consulting Detective status, in chronological order.  But when I went to update it just now -- I can't find it.  :wacko:

Fortunately (or otherwise), I wrote down the list on good ol' fashioned paper:

1.   Me (ta-da!)

2.  Fox (AKA Bakerstreet Irregular)

3.  T.o.b.y

4.  Arcadia

5.  Martina (AKA Caya)

6.  Jess (AKA jesskayding)

7.  Camper (AKA SherlockedCAMPer)

8.  Jenny (AKA sfmpco)

9.  Bendy (AKA Bendydoodle Canteloupe)

10. Sitty (AKA sittything)

11. J.P.

12. VBS (AKA Van Buren Supernova)

13. Inge (AKA Inge l-w)

14. Shadow (AKA Shadow Dweller)

15. Bev (AKA besleybean)

16. Pseud (AKA Pseudonym)

At least I think that's it -- for now!  :D

• Like 2

So which of us achieved this milestone with "just blather," hm? XD 

35o46Bs.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's an update to the chronological list of Consulting Detectives (those with 1,500 or more posts):

1.   Me (ta-da!)
2.  Fox (AKA Bakerstreet Irregular)
3.  T.o.b.y
4.  Arcadia
5.  Martina (AKA Caya)
6.  Jess (AKA jesskayding)
7.  Camper (AKA SherlockedCAMPer)
8.  Jenny (AKA sfmpco)
9.  Bendy (AKA Bendydoodle Canteloupe)
10. Sitty (AKA sittything)
11. J.P.
12. VBS (AKA Van Buren Supernova)
13. Inge (AKA Inge l-w)
14. Shadow (AKA Shadow Dweller)
15. Bev (AKA besleybean)
16. Pseud (AKA Pseudonym)

and

17. Boton

Congratulations, Boton!!! :applause:

• Like 4

Yay, welcome to the, um ... club? Sorority? Asylum?

• Like 2

Ssst! A club.. a fun club...yes yes..

Wait until we have two dozens and then we reveal the bahahhahahhaa (manic laughter) that there is NO glass barrier between us and newbies!! Mahahahhahhahaha

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I noticed our 18th victim comrade, Artemis.

Glad you have made it, and in time for lucky number 18th. Each number has specific task, I don't know others, but mine 12th is to extort cake from every member anytime I feel like it.
I have strong suspicion that 18th is to help 12th achieve that goal because you know 18 is 12*1.5. That formula works everywhere. It is known.

Anyway, hope you are happy here. By this time you probably feel at home enough to buy your own straighjacket. They don't provide it here, it was all marketing gimmick when I joined.

Here I save a spot for you next to Moriarty and me. From here we can tickle Sherlock with our toes.

Eta: I believe many of those newly minted consulting detectives are not aware of this thread.

I vote that the moderators do rain dance or cow dance so that they look. :p

• Like 5

Or a of us who know about the thread can just act or crazy selves and promote it elsewhere.

Congrats Artemis! You have achieved consulting insanity somewhat quickly. (Which means you are doing quite well :) )

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!  :smile:  I don't quite feel I've earned it yet, seeing as probably a full third (if not more) of my posts are pictures, but I hope at least some of them have amused someone other than myself, lol.

• Like 2

Glad you have made it, and in time for lucky number 18th. Each number has specific task, I don't know others, but mine 12th is to extort cake from every member anytime I feel like it.

I have strong suspicion that 18th is to help 12th achieve that goal because you know 18 is 12*1.5. That formula works everywhere. It is known.

18 is an unlucky number for me, so I hope that does not bode ill, lol.  12 is one of my favorite numbers, I'll trade you!  :P  I'll even throw in my birthday cake to sweeten the deal.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Per VBS's suggestion in another thread, Tim has set up a new rank.  It has no specific name, because when you get to 5,000 posts, you get to make up your own name for it.  At least five of you (T.o.b.y, Arcadia, Camper, J.P., and Pseud) are currently eligible -- congratulations, guys!  Three others (Fox, sfmpco, and VBS) are very, very close -- so  be thinking what you want to call your new rank.  Please let me know if I've missed anyone!

In order to set your new rank-name, go to your profile page, click Edit Profile, and if you have 5,000 or more posts, you'll see a new box at the top (it's currently labeled Member Title).  Enter your personalized rank-name in that box, then scroll down and hit Save.

Your new rank will then be displayed wherever the "old" ranks are, namely on your profile page and (on computers) above your avatar picture each time you post.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2