Season 4 Moriarty Teaser

jesskayding

Oh yeah. What did Mycroft do to the other one?

I'm sticking to my theory. I think Mycroft attempted to help Sherrinford/the other one out of "familial sentiment", but then something went wrong and Sherrinford/the other one died, thus giving Mycroft a reason to cut out all his emotions and remind Sherlock to do so as well.

I'm beginning to think that Mycroft now owes Sherlock big time. CAM said that Mycroft had been trying to get something on CAM for awhile and apparently so hadn't Parliament. So Mary and John aren't the only ones who were safe. As for who might be behind the gif, Lady Smallwood might be a possible candidate.

I've been thinking that for some time; Mycroft & Lady Smallwood are in on it together, because they do owe Sherlock, big time. I think I'd like to see that, Mycroft pretending to be Moriarty and leading Sherlock on a merry wild goose chase. Holmes vs. Holmes! And then I want to see Sherlock deduce the stuffing out of his big brother. :D

• Like 3

Yeah. I really do like the idea of Mycroft being behind the whole thing, I can do without Lady Small wood  :sofa2: . And I like that Mycroft is smarter than Sherlock, would like for it to remain that way... I personally feel it helps to see that Sherlock isn't in the end smarter than everone... He's like Mycroft's Redbeard. :violin2:

Hay desktop is much easier than my phone. Fine I'll break down & at least purchase a laptop. There are so  many more options! :metal:  :Gollum:

That man ain't never had no feelings.

[southern U.S. accent] Girl, there hassa be some'in that trigger'd that t' happ'n [/accent]

• Like 1

Oh, I bet someone will come up with something else eventually. A creative lot, Sherlock fans!

Or maybe some of Sherlock's grateful clients, in order to bring him back from exile?  Hard to pin down who till we know why.

• Like 1

How about the whole of the Sherlock fans? Couldn't have just been the Empty Hearse. Maybe tons and tons of fans with tech skills united and then broadcast the Did-you-miss-me thing!

• Like 2

Yeah it would only take 4 minutes to miss Sherlock...I just hope it's not Moriarty himself, unless... Moriarty is actually someone else, & Andrew Scott's character has been a front the entire time.?? :o

• Like 1

There has been some speculation that Moriarty and Richard Brook were actually twine brothers. That it was Richard Brook the actor who shot himself on Bart's, or it could have been Moriarty and this is Brook seeking revenge...or Moriarty seeking revenge for Brook....okay...I'm a bit dizzy now.

• Like 1

See I would prefer it to be a completely different character... Like its been Idris Elba the entire time or Julia Louis-Dreyfus (American villain).

I feel a twin would be to easy & kind of a cheat. I'll except that, if it turns out that way. I hope it doesn't though.

• Like 1

Seems like it would be even more of a cheat to have Andrew Scott playing a totally unrelated character.  How would they explain the close physical resemblance?  Of course, we don't actually know that Scott will be back in "current day" scenes (versus flashbacks or Sherlock's mind palace), but it kinda feels like that's where they're headed.

Carol. I apologize, don't understand. He would be the same character, just not actually Moriarty, so there would not have to be explanation of resemblance. I'm Saying that Moriarty has been that smart to truly not get hands dirty & even escape the detection of Mycroft.

To have an equally evil twin has been done. Not really a very creative nor shocking plot twist.