Who Is Your Favourite Main Character?

Undead Medic

Who is your favorite main character?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite main character?

• Sherlock Holmes
    • Dr. John H. Watson
    • Mrs. Hudson
    • DI. Greg Lestrade
    • Jim Moriarty
    • Irene Adler
    • Molly Hooper
    • Mycroft Holmes
    • Sgt. Sally Donovan
    • Janine
    • Eurus Holmes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I voted Sherlock, even if I agree with aquacadia, Moriarty is as intelligent as Sherlock or maybe also more intelligent than him. Then, he has a very complex and impredictable personality, that is very fascinating. But Moriarty is bad (if we can divide people in bad ones and good ones), so Sherlock wins! :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Only one who loves Moriarty, maybe - only crazy one round here, definitely not :lol:.

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Nearly a year since this thread has seen any activity, and lots of members (new and old) who haven't yet voted for their favorite.  So have at it!

• 2 weeks later...

The list is mostly continuing characters from a Series 2 perspective.  I suppose you could say that Eurus will continue being Sherlock and Mycroft's sister, and they (and their parents) will continue to visit her, so she'll always be there in the background.  And she may be back.

We've also had a request for Janine to be added (and she, like Eurus, has indeed been in more than one episode so far).  Lemme see if there are any empty slots....

Oh yeah, lots and lots.  So I've added Janine and Eurus.  Anybody else?

• Like 1

Makes me wish I could vote for more than one. But then I guess I'd vote for all of them. I miss them.

• Like 1

Nah. Not unless there's a demand for it. They just showed TAB on one of my PBS stations and it's made me nostalgic, is all.

• 1 month later...

The list is mostly continuing characters from a Series 2 perspective. I suppose you could say that Eurus will continue being Sherlock and Mycroft's sister, and they (and their parents) will continue to visit her, so she'll always be there in the background. And she may be back.

We've also had a request for Janine to be added (and she, like Eurus, has indeed been in more than one episode so far). Lemme see if there are any empty slots....

Oh yeah, lots and lots. So I've added Janine and Eurus. Anybody else?

Thank you Carol. You are very kind.

You're welcome.

By the way, that emotie won't be visible to everybody, only to people using certain software. So in general it's best to stick with the forum emoties.

Which reminds me, I need to document the rest of the forum emoties for people using cell phones.

• Like 1