Martin Freeman in "Captain America: Civil War"

Carol I don't see anything in the spoiler box when I'm using tapatalk on my phone. Computer not up so I can't check that.

Anybody else having that problem -- on their phone or computer or whatever?

Nope, working fine on my laptop. Explorer likes it just fine.

:lol5: Oh, please, no!

• Like 1

To be honest, I found the first one a lot better. Second one is okay, but not that great.

If there was one, it was hidden too well for me :D.

So I'm watching The Avengers on demand.  When I saw Ralph Fiennes name, I went what role does he have and saw the character names; then after I clicked out of its info screen, I remembered that it had nothing to do with this discussion of Captain America and related Avengers but was the remake of the old British show so immediately went back in to play it.

• Like 2

Carol I don't see anything in the spoiler box when I'm using tapatalk on my phone. Computer not up so I can't check that.

Anybody else having that problem -- on their phone or computer or whatever?

Yep, I'm having some struggles with that too! Sometimes I can see it, sometimes there is just nothing. 

What sort of device are you online with, Sarina -- phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, mainframe?

This article has two guesses as to who Freeman's character might be (neither of which has yet been mentioned in this thread).

Added:  Oops -- nope.  One of the guesses is the same guy, but he's described differently, so I didn't notice that the names were (partly) the same.

That's interesting that sarina can't see spoiler boxes in tapatalk. I have a windows phone, and when people do spoilers, I can see the text inside the code without doing anything. Good thing I don't mind being spoiled. :)

• Like 1

That's interesting that sarina can't see spoiler boxes in tapatalk. I have a windows phone, and when people do spoilers, I can see the text inside the code without doing anything. Good thing I don't mind being spoiled. :)

I usually can but tapatalk was acting up the last few days (including crashing multiple times) so even I couldn't read what was in the spoiler box. (finally remembered to on my computer so now I know what it says)

I know! Nobody wants to go with me though. Damn it

Same here. :( Too bad we're on different continents ......

This article has two guesses as to who Freeman's character might be (neither of which has yet been mentioned in this thread).

Added:  Oops -- nope.  One of the guesses is the same guy, but he's described differently, so I didn't notice that the names were (partly) the same.

So it's not certain he's the person mentioned in the spoiler?

Since the "spoiler" article claims to be quoting an anonymous source (i.e., not merely anonymous in the sense that the author isn't telling us who it is, anonymous in the sense that the author apparently doesn't know who it is) who claims to have read the script -- well, that's two "claims" with an anonymous in the middle.  I'd say might be true, might not be true.  But note that I misspoke in my earlier post -- see the copy above (in this post).

Earlier on this thread, I quoted Wikipedia to the effect that filming had started in April.  Today, I've seen a few articles that say production just started in Atlanta.  It's possible somebody didn't know that there's a difference between "filming" and "in production."  Or both could be true -- filming is reportedly slated for several different areas and even different countries, so it does seem likely that filming would be ongoing in one place while they're building sets in another.

One source said, "Filming started May 7 ..., reports USA Today. Once the cast and crew completes shooting in Atlanta, the group will move through Puerto Rico, Iceland and Berlin, Germany."

Nobody's saying yet who Freeman's character is, but this article from E! Online suspects that's because the announcement couldn't help being "spoilery."  I suspect they're right, and also found this amusing:

Fandoms are colliding! And Twitter is losing its collective s--t. But mostly they are already shipping his character with Doctor Strange.

Nobody's saying yet who Freeman's character is, but this article from E! Online suspects that's because the announcement couldn't help being "spoilery."  I suspect they're right, and also found this amusing:

Fandoms are colliding! And Twitter is losing its collective s--t. But mostly they are already shipping his character with Doctor Strange.

How am I not surprised by that.  I expect at some point then that there will be a Johnlock fanfic mixed with the above in a Sherlock/Marvel collision just because.

I've already seen Johnlock meets The Hobbit.

How come that doesn't surprise me?  This fandom is slightly crazy in the shipping department (in comparison to our normal insanity).

.... But mostly they are already shipping his character with Doctor Strange.

:rolleyes:

Y'know, it's one thing to "ship" John and Sherlock, but two completely unrelated characters ... that's coming perilously close to insisting that the actors must be a couple. People, people, let it go already ...... *sigh*

• Like 1

This fandom is slightly crazy in the shipping department....

Hmm, my mother used to work in the Shipping Department. Maybe that explains why I turned out this way?  :wacko:

• Like 1

Egad. I just rolled my eyes so hard I missed my brain and saw my throat.

• Like 2