Favorite Martin Freeman Pictures

J.P.

This photo posted by Amanda is too cute for words. :D

I saw that last night!  Honest to goodness, Freeman is like the stealth sex symbol; you don't think you find him attractive, but then you see something like that, and you just want to do something fan girly like make it your desktop wallpaper.  (No, I didn't.  Because, at some level, that's also slightly creepy.)

• Like 6

I didn't realize until it I saw it pointed out on Tumblr, but that's Bilbo's robe.

dressing+gown+2.png

• Like 3

And I thought it was a blanket over his lap. I forgot he was given the robe (I've watched the appendices for the 1st 2 Hobbit movies and it's mentioned on 1 of the discs)

• Like 1

This photo posted by Amanda is too cute for words. :D

I saw that last night!  Honest to goodness, Freeman is like the stealth sex symbol; you don't think you find him attractive, but then you see something like that, and you just want to do something fan girly like make it your desktop wallpaper.  (No, I didn't.  Because, at some level, that's also slightly creepy.)

Oh, I've always found him plenty attractive... :wub: But I'm worried he's going to be crushed by that book.....

• Like 2

I can't put that picture as my wallpaper -- I've already got Bilbo Baggins there!  ;)

(Besides, you're right, putting a real person on one's wallpaper could be kinda creepy.)

Seems like it's about time we had a place to post those great pictures of Martin Freeman that we find.  Here's one of my favorites (from The Good Night):

fromTheGoodNight_zpszeekttqj.jpg

• Like 1

Well, the "Favourite Sherlock Pictures" thread seems to have become the de facto "Favorite Benedict Cumberbatch Pictures" thread.  ;)

But any time you have something you'd like to post (be it a picture or an article or a comment, whatever) and there's no appropriate thread, please go right ahead and start one!