Quiz - Which Character Are You?

Arcadia

This popped up on my Facebook feed with no explanation ... not that I needed any ... which scares me, somehow.. :D

Anyway, I got Sherlock. Of course. :P

http://www.answers.com/article/31001099/quiz-are-you-sherlock--khan--julian-assange--christopher-tietjens--ford--patrick-watts-or-smaug?paramt=again

• Like 1
  • Tongue 1

Oh, really?

Remind me to guard my secrets more closely, then....

I answered as honestly as possible (given the limited set of oddball choices) and got Sherlock. Whatever that means.

Considering the final choice for the first question, I kinda suspect that the perpetrators of the quiz are, first and foremost, Sherlock fans -- which may skew things a bit.

I also got Sherlock.

Oh, really?

Remind me to guard my secrets more closely, then....

Usually I don't mind to get the 'wicked' type but BC's (not Border Collie) portrayal in the Fifth Estate is simply...

I got Smaug... Whatever that means.

It means you're a dragon. :p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got Smaug... Whatever that means.

It means you're a dragon. :p

It means you have to fear us.. (Sherlocks, I got him also eventhough I was eyeing for Khan),

Or...

You can choose to laugh at us, the self-proclaimed Dragonslayers.

I am Smaug, hear me ... laugh!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll take him too. ;)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Welcome to the club! We'd tell you the secret password but we assume you've already figured it out for yourself..... :p

• Like 1

Trying to ignore the obvious Sherlock answers and answer honestly I got Smaug. I wanted Sherlock but I would have been happy to get Smaug or Khan :D

• Like 1

I answered as honestly as possible (given the limited set of oddball choices) and got Sherlock. Whatever that means.

Nearly six months later and once more struggling to find reasonable answers among their choices, I still end up being Sherlock. Not sure that I'd prefer any of the other options, though.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :wave: I took the liberty of merging your post with this thread here.

Hey hersey, is it a reference to your favorite chocolate?

Anyway, don't remember trying this one, I got Sherlock too.

6f8e1u.jpg

We actually have tons of other Sherlock quizzes and other nonsense or not quizzes around here, if you know where to look. :)

Nope, the chocolate is Hershey's (with an h).

But anyway, hi herseydennvar -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:

That quiz threw me for a loop at first.  It asked what Hogwarts house I belong to, and I thought I'd gotten into the wrong quiz by mistake.  But I ended up being Mrs. Hudson, which I think is the first time any quiz has said that to me.

You're Mrs. Hudson! You're quite literally as sweet as pie. Everybody no matter their personality is welcome into you're life. You're a lover not a fighter. Own the fact that your unbelievable loveliness is rare and beautiful!

Aw, shucks!  :blush:

• Like 1

Do you agree with the assessment?

And..gasp.. do you have videos in YouTube that we shouldn't know?

Well, I learned to fold serviette from YouTube too, so this quiz must be very accurate! XD :D :cowdance:

• Like 1