Hot Gifs

Pseudonym

Spoiler

No spoilers--just two hot guys ribbing each other on camera

The sexiest Hobbit in the Shire sits down with the sexiest dwarf in the universe for some bromance & badinage.  Based on their respective demeanors in this segment, I peg Richard Armitage as the studious and well-mannered teacher's favorite in every class he was ever in and Martin Freeman as the cut-up/Naughty Imp in every classroom he was ever in, to the verbal aggravation but secret amusement of all of his teachers.  Check out the most definitely Bohemian trousers on MF.  His style couldn't be more diametrical to John Watson's.

• Like 2

Not a gif, but hot in both senses of the word ...

Although I have to say, if some guy were talking to me that way, I'd be doing anything but relaxing....

• Like 1

Oh yea, I heard that as an audio file and as just audio it made me feel really uncomfortable like I was listening at his bedroom door. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clearly been twiddled in Photoshop, but still :drool:

952c9a62f6ef648cc7a3b601eece2261.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

He's trying to manage his stock portfolio, but he keeps getting distracted by Benny's voice. As who wouldn't. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It’s the study in pink read through so some sort of studio type? It’s crazy to me that BC is already 30 odd, he looks so young!

• Like 2

*type type type... what’s that wonderful sound? Oh... my... god... *

😍😍😍

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

It’s the study in pink read through so some sort of studio type? It’s crazy to me that BC is already 30 odd, he looks so young!

Is it the read-through for the 90-minute Pink or the pilot?  My first thought was the director making notes, but it's clearly not Coky Giedroyc and it doesn't look like the photos I found of Paul McGuigan either.

Dunno. There seem to be loads of people around in the other gifs, so they're probably production assistants with various minutiae to keep an eye on. 

• Like 2

From my brief but illustrious career in front of the movie camera, I can confirm that there are LOADS of assistants who are all keeping track of something. I was rather astonished by how many people it took, and that was for a 30-second commercial!

16 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

I love the line in John's blog about how Sherlock "looks about 12." 

Hey, maybe that's the guy who wrote the blog, typing up ideas … "guy playing Sherlock: looks about twelve...."

P.S. … considering the haircut, I'd say it's a read through for the pilot, wouldn't you?

• Like 1

NB: 'Check working hour guidelines for child actors, the boy cast for Sherlock definitely under 16.'

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

... considering the haircut, I'd say it's a read through for the pilot, wouldn't you?

That'd be my guess.  Both haircuts, actually.

• Like 1

Or they could have filmed the pilot, been approved to go ahead to Pink, but not yet have had their new makeovers. 

It seems like we had determined that read through clip was from the pilot.

As for child actor laws: what I remember from the US version of the law is 3 hours max on set plus schooling for a max of 6 hours total with the numbers being even lower for infants/toddlers making twins popular choices for infants.

Unless, of course, you actually trying to hint he's really a twin, in which case I would be definitely be interested. 

inspererable_large.jpg

• Like 2

Unless, of course, you actually trying to hint he's really a twin, in which case I would be definitely be interested. 
inspererable_large.jpg

Well you know, that secret twin Sherlock keeps denying, maybe there’s one of those hiding somewhere and the secret one wants purposely never to be mentioned so Benedict gets all the credit (the reason he appears insanely busy all the time).

• 2 weeks later...