Hello from Poland :)

Catherine

My name is Kasia (Catherine ;)) and i'm 21 years.

At the beginning - i'm sorry for my English. Please bear with us, but also paying attention to my mistakes. Writing here is for me a very good learning English :)

I'm very interested in culture: books, movies, theater and music. I love everything related to the UK and Italy. I'm also a fan of football.

On a daily I study journalism at the University of Silesia in Katowice. It's my third year

Cheers ;)

Hello Kasia and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Don't worry about your English, you sound fine and even if you didn't, it'd be no biggie round here. We have members from all across the globe with many different native tongues.

Hi, Kasia -- welcome to Sherlock Forum! :welcome:

I realize there are all sorts of journalists. What are you planning to do after you graduate from the university?

Hello Caya and Carol the Dabbler :)

I would like to write to the press (I do not feel in radio, television) or be media expert.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about your English, there are plenty of people here from all over the world.

Hi Kasia, welcome to the forum.

Most members are pretty nice about the language, so I'd say don't worry about that.

Which UK or Italy football team you root for?

I used to stay in hostel where there were a lot of rowdy boys talking about football; Serie A, English League etc. AC Milan, Inter, Juventus, those sort although I was more interested in NBA and never follow any football more than small bits here and there I heard in passing.

Anyway, I haven't followed any of those for the last 15 years, so, yah. :p

Hello Arcadia :)

Hi Kasia, welcome to the forum.

Most members are pretty nice about the language, so I'd say don't worry about that.

Which UK or Italy football team you root for?
I used to stay in hostel where there were a lot of rowdy boys talking about football; Serie A, English League etc. AC Milan, Inter, Juventus, those sort although I was more interested in NBA and never follow any football more than small bits here and there I heard in passing.
Anyway, I haven't followed any of those for the last 15 years, so, yah. :P

Hi :)

I cease to worry about my language. But it does not change the fact that every answer I write with a dictionary in hand;)

I support ACF Fiorentina, Swansea City AFC, Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona and Lech Poznan :)

Hi!

So you comes from around the corner where I lived. Silesian girl :D

If you want to learn "English for communication", I can only recommend exchanging thoughts about things you are passionate about. It's hard at the beginning, but I think it's worth it. Even if I have had English exam for my high school graduation here in Germany, it wasn't anywhere near good before several years spent on writing with opened dictionaries lying around on my desk. :D

Hi :)
What a small world :) You say something in Polish?
I'm not a Silesian girl. Now I live here, but I was born in Wielkopolska and I feel Pyra (potato in the local dialect) :)

Stół z powyłamywanymi nogami

Szczeżuja

;)

I'm still quite good in Polish. Maybe a bit outdated after over 25 years in Germany :D

Do you know the blog "Zwierz Popkulturalny"? There is a good review on Sherlock and also some of my comments.

http://zpopk.pl/spotkanie-samarrze-czyli-zwierz-recenzje-ze-spoilerami-the-six-thatchers.html#axzz4UauTjaPG