Sign in to follow this  
Artemis

How can I add my favorite Series 4 episode?

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but I was just curious... When will the option to select our favorite episode from series 4 be added to our profiles?  I like seeing everyone's picks.  =]

• Like 1

OMG, I hadn't even noticed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! I'll see what I can find out.

• Like 1

Thanks for asking, Artemis. I had been wondering the same thing without doing anything about it. (Not that I've made up my mind yet!)

Arcadia has already contacted Tim (Undead Medic), the administrator, so we should have an answer soon.

Hey, I have a question for everybody: Should The Abominable Bride be one of the choices?

Yes, please!

Yes, now that I've seen S4, I think TAB should probably be regarded as the first episode. In fact, I'd like to go back and watch the 4 episodes in sequence with that in mind, I think I'd see a whole other side of TAB now.

I'd personally prefer to have TAB as one of the options for S3, since it takes place immediately after HLV. But on the other hand, it's structurally analogous to the continued swimming-pool scene at the beginning of S2. Just a whole lot longer.

Thanks for looking into this!

I'd personally prefer to have TAB as one of the options for S3, since it takes place immediately after HLV.

I agree, I think it makes more sense.  I'd like to see it as an option either way though.  =]

• Like 1

Me too! :D

But, but, but ... it happens immediately before TST! Aha ... maybe it should be an option on both!

(Doesn't matter, I'm not a-gonna choose it either way. :p )

But, but, but ... it happens immediately before TST!

Not unless you're counting something in the "Previously on Sherlock" montage. TAB begins literally minutes after HLV, and hours, days, or even weeks before T6T.

Aha ... maybe it should be an option on both!

My thoughts precisely!

(Doesn't matter, I'm not a-gonna choose it either way. :p )

No problem -- I might make up for that by choosing it for both!

• Like 2

Can TAB be a honorable mention? :p

I won't choose it if it's being lumped as S3 or S4, but I love it in special way, and it's a special. Maybe it should be in the same category as MHR and the Pilot, then we have three in that category, and I choose TAB! Wooohooo!

• Like 3

Yep, I'll go for that.

I'd just hate to see it omitted altogether-- it's one of my very favorites.

And it's done! Tim decided to include TAB as one choice for Series 4, since this forum isn't the only website that considers it to be episode 4.0.

To register your favorite Series 4 episode, click on your user name beside any of your posts; this will take you to your Profile page. Click the "Edit my Profile" button near the upper right of that page, then scroll down to the episode choices and select your favorite from the drop-down menu. If you'd like to fill in more profile info (e.g., your location), go ahead and do that too. Then be sure to click the Save Changes button.

The episode name will now be displayed below your avatar picture.

• Like 1

Thanks Carol.

And.... done-ded!

My rewatch was done crappily, some parts without visual (only audio) as I did it while working, but that's the best I can do for now.

My choice is different than what I had in mind before rewatch (I thought I'd choose TLD) but it seems clear to me now based on quite a lot of reasons but of course, I can't say it here.

(Probably really need to make a proper list of episode ranking soon).

Thanks for this!