Well, hum, hi

Hellooo there !

Name's Nolwenn, 19 yo girl from south of France, and I guess I'm suppose to somehow introduce myself a bit here so that all the fun can begin !

I started to watch Sherlock like what, two or three weeks ago ? I binge watched all four seasons (which was kinda unwise, given the fact that I have veeeery important exams (like, my-life-relies-on-those-damn-things exams) but anyway) and really, really loved it. I fancy Johnlock, and I think my two favorite episodes (can't pick one) are Reichenbach Falls and The Final Problem, which are just too much feels.  :) No favorite characters in particular, or maybe just a thing for Mrs.Hudson. :p

About me, well... I play the piano (learned it for 9 years in a conservatoire), I love rugby (watching, not actually practising), rock, drawing ; I'm also trying to learn japanese and I love Doctor Who ! I also try to cosplay but I lack skill, time and money for it so I just stick to basic stuff.

And as I want to complete the SuperWhoLock legendary triangle, I'm currently watching Supernatural (between my revisions) (nooo not the exams) (please kill me).

I came here just to meet people, discuss common interests, have fun, dream about our Baker Street boys and even more !

See ya all, I hope. :3

• Like 2

Hello Nolwenn and welcome to the forum! :wave:

We have a couple WhoLockers here (but no SuperWhoLocker comes to mind - if I've forgotten someone, my sincere apologies) so feel free to get us all hooked on it, we're suffering from a collective post-series blues anyway. :lol:

Mrs. Hudson, otoh, is probably the forum's patron character - if there's one thing we *all* can agree on, it's cheering her on. :smile:

• Like 2

Let's praise the allmighty Mrs.Hudson then \o/

Thank you then c: Hell yeah I think now I'll never stop watching series (DW and Sherlock are the only one I've seen so far) to avoid that dreadful feeling :') For now I'll finish Supernatural (which is gonna take some time, given the length...), and next... dunno, Daredevil, Breakind Bad, Black mirror... Lots of things to catch up èwé

• Like 1

Well, hello there! How nice to see a fresh new face! And how nice to know some people actually love The Final Problem. Hope you'll jump right in and start telling us your favorite bits. :welcome:

Hi Factorielle,

Welcome. I'm glad I write it instead of pronouncing your username. Had a lot of trouble the last time I entangled my tongue.

Anyway..wait..did I read correctly?

You love rock? What kind of rock? Precious rock, rock climbing or Dwayne Johnson? :p

• Like 2

@Arcadia : This episode grabbed me by the heart and threw me against the wall several times. c': I like how it is built, the tension, the plot twists, etc.

Especially, 

the revelation about Redbeard, when you see the skull and the little boy at the beach, I felt like crying in a corner of the room. :')

@Van Buren Supernova : Haha sorry, I used the french for "Factorial", basically you pronounce it the same except for the final "a", you pronounce it like in "bell". :p Factori-elle.

(I don't know how to explain things uwu")

And about rock, well, rock as a music. :p It can be very different rock (sometimes even metal), Muse, Radiohead, RatM, SoaD, Haken, this list being non exhaustive. ^^

• Like 2

I need to actually sit down and watch season 4 again, now that I know what to expect, and see what I think about the way it's put together. I've been so distracted by the way it looks and the things that happen, I haven't paid much attention to the structure of it.

Poor little Victor. :(

Yeah this season showers you with information and plot and feels and stuff. /: I need to watch them again too (I watched The Final Problem twice but the others just once).

• Like 1

Hello Nolwenn!

Nice to meet you. 

I like The Final Problem, too. (I watched it twice.)

• 1 year later...

Belated  :welcome:  to the Sherlock Forum!  :wave: