Sign in to follow this  
Sarios

Hello

Hello, I am Sarios, I have been a fan of Sherlock Holmes for many years, starting with the original stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Ever since then I have been a big fan of Sherlock Holmes and he was my first step into fictional detectives.

Hello Sarios and welcome to the forum! :wave: You'll feel right at home here then, find a topic you're interested in and join the fray, or just start your own. :smile:

Welcome, Sarios!  I hope to see you around!

Allow me to direct your attention to the Casebooks forum, that is dedicated to discussion of the original cases.  Another room that might be of interest to you is one I started under 'Miscellaneous Musings' called 'the Other Detectives Lounge', dedicated to discussion of other detectives of fiction.

Welcome again!

• Like 1

Thank you both, and Hikari, I will look into that Lounge you have. I have been interested in talking about other detectives as well like Hercule Poirot and Auguste Dupin.

Hey, Sarios -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:

Here are direct links to the Casebooks subforum and the Other Detectives thread.

Thank you for the links, I'll post something there when I have some more free time. Talking about detectives, comparing them, and learning about new ones will take hours away from my day.

Welcome to the Forum Sarios, 

"The Game's Afoot!" 

Welcome to the Sherlock Forum, Sarios!  :wave: