Banshee

Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)

Odd -- I was able to see all of the emoties in your first paragraph on my Unread page on my laptop at home.  But now that I'm reading your actual post on my phone at Mom's, I'm seeing only part of them.  The second and fourth ones are just little boxes with X's in them, and likewise the pan.  Maybe my phone doesn't have all the latest goodies?

By the way, since when does "shoe" start with "ho-"?

It doesn't have to start with those letters, the code just has to have those letters in it somewhere, in the correct sequence. Not very efficient, imo.

• Thanks 1

Eurgh, go to bed utterly exhausted, wake up at 4am, still utterly exhausted but unable to back to sleep. 😡

Also, spending the evening wading through ferns over head-height has made my eyes swell up. Lovely. Damn you hayfever. 

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

It doesn't have to start with those letters, the code just has to have those letters in it somewhere, in the correct sequence. Not very efficient, imo.

Oh, right, sHOe.  I was thinking maybe HObnail boot or something.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Eurgh, go to bed utterly exhausted, wake up at 4am, still utterly exhausted but unable to back to sleep. 😡

Also, spending the evening wading through ferns over head-height has made my eyes swell up. Lovely. Damn you hayfever. 

I have those nights. Yuck.

Are ferns something different in Wales than they are here? I've never heard of any so tall, and didn't know they could give you hay fever. I love fern, so frilly and carefree …. 

Parts of Great Britain have loads of bracken, a type of fern which can be very tall.  I've seen them from trains, but have never encountered them up close and personal.