EvigMidnat

What other TV shows do you watch?

Binge-watched Lucifer, now I'm slightly obsessed. I remember someone else mentioned watching it, but I'm too lazy to go back and find out who. 

Had a bit of a weird moment earlier, after lots of perving on Tom Ellis I saw he was in a sitcom over here, looked it up, and realised that when he's looking 'normal' he actually looks a bit like someone I know, who I might have trouble looking in the eye next time I see him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm a creature of habit who has a terrible tendency to watch the same shows on repeat ad nauseum (visiting the forum last night led me to starting Sherlock tonight... it's playing now).  I LOVED Good Omens and really thought Chernobyl was well done.  Loved Valery Legasov as a character in the show.  But back to Good Omens, I had no idea who Michael Sheen was prior to watching and only watched it for Tennant, but WOW.  I really, really enjoyed him as Azi.  He was absolutely too precious for words.  I know there won't likely be another season, but I'd love more Adventures of Azi and Crowley.  I also totally shipped it.  lol

• Like 1

Sitty!!! You're still out there! Woot woot!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Sitty!!! You're still out there! Woot woot!

I am!  I've been on a Sherlock hiatus and been obsessing over Star Wars recently, which is hilarious b/c I was Star Wars apathetic until The Last Jedi. 

How are you?!

Some days good, some days bad. I was on the verge of obsessing over the Marvel Universe but I think it's too huge for me, I'd never do anything else. Think you might come hang around with us diehards for awhile?

• Like 1

@bedelia1984   I was tripping down memory lane in the Molly Hooper thread and saw your mention of Girls and Lena Dunham.  I watched this show for the first time earlier this year, only b/c of Adam Driver.  I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.  Ironically, I liked a lot of the guys in Girls more than I did the girls.  Jessa and Shosh were likable enough, but Hannah and especially Marnie got on my nerves fairly often.  Adam, Ray, and Elijah were great characters, though!  Love them all.

13 hours ago, sittything said:

@bedelia1984   I was tripping down memory lane in the Molly Hooper thread and saw your mention of Girls and Lena Dunham.  I watched this show for the first time earlier this year, only b/c of Adam Driver.  I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.  Ironically, I liked a lot of the guys in Girls more than I did the girls.  Jessa and Shosh were likable enough, but Hannah and especially Marnie got on my nerves fairly often.  Adam, Ray, and Elijah were great characters, though!  Love them all.

Oh so glad you did like it. Like a lot of good shows, I do question the ending a lot, but I totally agree about the guys, especially Ray. In a weird way, he felt like my grumpy spirit animal. Marnie drove me demented but then in a way I sort of loved to hate her!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bedelia1984 said:

Oh so glad you did like it. Like a lot of good shows, I do question the ending a lot, but I totally agree about the guys, especially Ray. In a weird way, he felt like my grumpy spirit animal. Marnie drove me demented but then in a way I sort of loved to hate her!

I was a little sad Ray and Shosh didn't end up together.  They were weird, but cute together in their diverse weirdness.  I'm still on the fence about the whole Adam/Jessa thing.  Despite me liking Jessa more than Hannah, I thought some of the sweeter moments on the show were between Adam and Hannah.  So that's confusing for me.  lol

Elijah was just great.  I loved his entire episode that focused on his auditioning for that Broadway play.  I could probably watch a spin-off about him, tbh.

I found the ending kinda sad, what with everyone kinda growing apart and going their separate ways, but then I guess that's life.

Also, kudos to Ebon Moss-Bachrach b/c I loved him in Punisher, but his character was THE WORST in Girls.