Benedict Cumberbatch in ‘Little Favour’

From Sherlockology:

tumblr_inline_mmiyqpPspl1qz4rgp.jpg

Little Favour, an action packed thriller to star Benedict Cumberbatch and Nick Moran, has now made nearly double its initial fundraising target and is now aiming for a production budget of £80k.

The short film has a Kickstarter style campaign over on indiegogo, with a number of excellent tiered incentives for donations. Fundraising closes at 11:59pm PT on Friday May 17 2013.

Read the full details on Little Favour, and contribute to the campaign on the Indiegogo fundraising page.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mean this one  :sick:  ?  (Next time you want to post that from your phone, the code is colon-sick-colon.)

I'll just take your word for it, then.  Doesn't sound the least bit like my sorta movie.

I probably mean that one, my phone also doesn't display moving emoticons but it's probably the one I want since the code is colon-sick-colon (wow my phone just predicted that was going to be my next word seems like it is kinda clever...)

I mean, well, he's covered in blood for half the trailer. More like two thirds actually. It's not very nice.

For those of you who do want to see Little Favour, it will be available on iTunes starting November 5th.

That information came >from Sherlockology<, along with this video of the aforementioned trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11y3gcFxwog&feature=player_embedded

• 3 months later...

I just downloaded this - can't believe it was only £1.99!! Can't wait to watch it. Bit of blood and gore never put me off anything! Plus, having been on a bit of a Benedict gorge lately, it'll be interesting to see him in this sort of role (a million miles away from Lil Charles in August: Osage County!)

• 1 month later...

Just watched this and LOVED it! Really great to see some rippling muscle and vest action going on from hunky BC! It's amazing how, in such a short film, and with so few lines, his character is still completely believable as a human. By that I mean, I didn't feel like I was just watching some incarnation of Khan or Sherlock in this, it was a completely new person. God, he's good ain't he?!?

I liked it, I didn't find it too gory and I'm usually pretty sensitive to that kind of thing. You don't see the beating, just the aftermath, if that helps. It's disturbing, but not because of the gore.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just downloaded it into Itunes today and have watched it a few times.  Felt like a small piece of a much larger film, but it's a good short film.  

• 2 months later...

As usual i couldn't find the original thread... so feel free to move this to the proper thread.

If you were looking for this thread via the search function, the reason you didn't find it was that you were spelling it in American!  ;)

• 6 months later...

Oh, just found this little thread. :) another little East Europe connection. Just thinking of signing in to iTunes to see this. Is it available anywhere else?

I don't think so, but if they ever release it onto DVD, I'll be first in line to get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Benedict has purchased a version of the sculpture in LITTLE FAVOR for his production offices at Elstree Studios.  The artist also has offices at Elstree.

https://twitter.com/cumberbatchfrm/status/589715869015613440

• 1 month later...

Okay, found it HERE

Happy not to have sign into iTunes. :D

Well, it was pretty... intense. Can take some gore in a movie, but there was a moment, when I asked myself: "do I really want to see what they are going to do to Wallace?", which is actually a sign of quality. ;)

The film also managed to surprise me. A lot. Also what the little favor turned out to be, actually.

BTW, I have seen Khan for a split second when Wallace meets his guests for the first time <- trying to be spoiler free.

Still have to watch the additional materials.

• Like 1

Additional materials? (runs off to check link) (you know you're obsessed when...)

Wah! :cry: 404 error ......