"Dream" role for Cumberbatch?

tonnaree

Pleased to see I'm not the first person to have this thought.

2137506-sandmanphotomanpi.jpg

As a huge Gainman/Sandman fan this makes my heart happy.

Also, If they ever do decide to blaspheme by remaking Rocky Horror I want Benny to play Frankenfurter.   *swoon*

If you're a Gaiman fan, I suppose you're aware of Benedict Cumberbatch as the Angel Islington in the radio play (link to the thread, just in case).

I see what you did there :D (not sure how I'd feel about a Rocky Horror remake, though, even with your casting suggestion).

But still, "anticipation" puzzles me a bit ... all the episodes have been broadcast already, haven't they?

Yes, Neverwhere was broadcast this past March, and the streaming audio was available online only until the end of that month.  Nor do I see any recordings available through either the British or the American Amazon.

:(

I don't think it ever was broadcast here -- we don't get many radio dramas these days -- so the streaming audio may have been our only chance.  (I missed it too.)

Of course, if the BBC realizes there's a market for it, they may release it as a CD.  Writing them a letter wouldn't hurt.

• Like 1