What is the most exciting imagination?  :rolleyes: 

I personally believe that talking straight to your favorite character is most exciting.

Just Imagine that some how sherlock becomes real and you know all about him but world along with sherlock do not know about that. Only you know His tricks, his past, his weakness,his ability and even his future. And now you meet sherlock on morning on coffee table. Think of your favorite case  and suppose you are in the middle of that.

Just think...... you discuss a topic with him. And as you know almost everything about him and case, discussion will be just exciting to imagine.

So i start this topic where you can write your questions and ideas which you-yourself discuss with great sherlock holmes.

You try this with other fictional character also. So please.... Just give it a try............   :-) :D

Hello and :welcome:  to the forum, parv!

Honestly? Sitting opposite Sherlock at a coffee table would scare the living §&*! out of me.

That would be worse than meeting a telepath - I'd be feeling so naked to the bones, afraid to even sip my tea, for the way I hold the cup might tell him all kinds of things about my life that I'd rather keep private :lol:.

Now John, that's another cuppa ;) - but meeting Sherlock Holmes in real life? Dear me, no.

• Like 1

Welcome to Sherlock Forum, Parv!   :welcome:

I agree with Caya (especially about John!), but on the other hand, you did say that we would already know about the case that Sherlock was working on, and how it would turn out.  So we could really do a number on him!  Not sure I'd care to see a freaked-out Sherlock Holmes, though!

Thank you for welcoming me.... I am new to any forum website........

" but meeting Sherlock Holmes in real life? Dear me, no."

I agree with you....... But we can ask question (knowing that we are stupid in front him) whose answer (we know that)only Sherlock can find. Not in a way to prove him wrong. We can not reach his speed of thinking. We can at least pretend we can follow his thinking. That imagination would also be good enough for us to amaze....

• 6 months later...

You mean "The Empty Hearse"?  But having coffee with Sherlock and John? Not that Sherlock would eat anything, since he, we, are working on a case. Probably wouldn't need to ask any questions since he would be rattling off facts and some of the deductions he had already made about it. All we would have to do is sit, pay strict and rapt attention to what he was saying, and really be ready to use our heads.

Yeah, That's what I mean. That is something we could do. But, why the hell would Sherlock want to have coffee with someone like me unless I have a case for him. Being a part of this group would allow me to follow Sherlock's thinking. It's like I want to be his pet.
No, Not "The Empty Hearse". The People Sherlock trusts. The one's who helped him fake his death with the addition of Billy and Anderson.

Well, since we are supposed to be already on a case, I guess that part we don't have to worry about. Our favorite case to be sure, but all ready in the middle of it.

"The People Sherlock Trusts"?  Catchy title.

Oh! And welcome to the  Forum Professor!  You're making yourself right at home too. A very good thing.

Hello Sherlock,  :sherlock2:

I go on a forum about you, so can you tell me something about the people on here? There's parv, Caya, Carol the Dabbler, Professor Farnsworth and Bakerstreet

IrregularI'm

sure you will be able to deduce things about these people as you're highly recommend!!!

P.S. Are you paying for the coffee? :lol2::popcorn::bouncy::boing:

Hello Sherlock,  :sherlock2:

I go on a forum about you, so can you tell me something about the people on here? There's parv, Caya, Carol the Dabbler, Professor Farnsworth and Bakerstreet

IrregularI'm

sure you will be able to deduce things about these people as you're highly recommend!!!

P.S. Are you paying for the coffee? :lol2::popcorn::bouncy::boing:

Tell him I'll have a Latte  :lol2:

What? Asking Sherlock to pay? I recommend every one be prepared to chip in just in case he conveniently, or in our case inconveniently, gets called away.

Oh right, a bunch of rabid fans trying to tie Sherlock to a chair?  That would go over like a lead balloon. John would beat us off and  Lestrade would have us all thrown in the poky and they would throw away the key, no thank you. Then we would get a harsh letter from "The Palace" and a certain "British Government" would have us marched onto a plane and sent into permanent exile. Again, no thank you.

• Like 1

That would really split the fandom! Half of us trying to tie them up, the other half siding with John and trying to protect Sherlock from being tied up.

That would really split the fandom! Half of us trying to tie them up, the other half siding with John and trying to protect Sherlock from being tied up.

Besides, John would probably just tip his own chair over so he could untie Sherlock, who would return the favor, and then we'd have two very angry men to deal with.

Oh dear -- now I'm trying very hard not to feel pleased by that thought!

We could always nick Lestrade's     :lestrade:     key to 221b and sneak into Mrs Hudson's     :hudson:      kitchen, use her coffee and interview Sherlock there!!!   :sherlock2:

:D:lol::lol2:

We sound more like a bunch of Baker Street Irregulars then people just wanting to have a nice cuppa with the World's Only Consulting Detective. Pick Lestrade's pocket for a key?  What's wrong with us behaving ourselves and listening to Sherlock in the first place and not expecting him to pay.

:lol:  If we wanted to talk to Sherlock, we would make an appointment at 221b Baker Street, work out a little intrigue amongst ourselves to interest Mr Holmes........and I'm sure Mrs Hudson would oblige with coffee!!! How many of us could fit in his consulting room? :lol2: