Where is everybody from?

knipplan

When we lived in Camarillo, Alex and I didn't make much distinction between, say, Glendale and Long Beach -- anything on the other side of the pass was "Los Angeles" to us.  But then again, we weren't local folks.

Well I guess east-west you could say from Santa Barbara to Palm Springs and north-south - well, these days maybe Valencia pretty much to San Diego is all one city.

• Like 1

Greetings to everybody !

Although I wrote in my introduction, but I thought I write here too again, that I'm from Hungary. I live a bit farer from the capital city, Budapest.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was born in Bury St.Edmonds in Great Britain, but we moved to the US when I was little. I am planning on going back.

I was born in Bury St.Edmonds in Great Britain, but we moved to the US when I was little. I am planning on going back.

You mean go back to live in the UK?  Any idea when?  Have you been back for visits?

It occurs to me that I haven't mentioned this for a while:

To display your location beneath your avatar picture (where mine says "Indiana, USA), click on your user name near the upper right corner of any forum page, then click My Settings on the drop-down menu.  Scroll down almost to the bottom of the Settings page, and you'll find a box for Location, so type that in.  While you're there, see if there's anything else you'd like to add or change.  Then scroll even further down and click Save Changes.  That's it -- each of your posts (even ones you've already made) will now display your location.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that is beautiful. Welcome to the forum! Hope you jump right in to the discussion! :welcome:

Hi  ;) I'm from Poland. I hope my english skills are good enough to understand anything and write without making mistakes in every sentence  :wacko:

Hi mgla, welcome to the forum!!! I'm sure you'll do just fine, and it's always okay to ask questions. Hope you'll jump right in to the discussion.

:welcome:

Hello! I'm new, this is my first post  :P

I'm from Wales, UK. It's great there are people from so many countries here!

Hey, hello Wales!! Welcome to the forum. Yeah, it's pretty cool, we're a worldwide phenomenon!  :)

Hope you'll jump right in, the water's fine.

Hey Mgła. Are you a London Fog, English Fog, or just Fog in general? ;)

English fog is great, but I am a fog with no country preferences - I just care about a landform. I am a mountain fog. ^^

• Like 2

Hey, Rose, welcome to the forum! Is that your cat? She (he?) is beautiful, I love gray cats.

Hi Rose..!

Err.. Mabuhay! Right?

:)

Jump on in..!

Yup, Mabuhay! Thank you :)

Hey, Rose, welcome to the forum! Is that your cat? She (he?) is beautiful, I love gray cats.

Thanks! Yup! It's a he. I'm sort of a crazy cat lady lol

• 1 month later...