Hello Everybody And Welcome!

Undead Medic

Hello hello, howdy!
Canadian, eh? I love Canadians. They go so well with a nice chianti. :P :welcome:

Canadian, eh? I love Canadians. They go so well with a nice chianti.

Arcadia, you're even weirder than usual tonight! (Or maybe I'm just not getting the joke.)

But anyhow, hi there mollyhooperfan -- welcome to Sherlock Forum! Glad you decided to join us. :wave2:

• Like 1

Hello,

Just found this forum this evening!

Huge Sherlock fan from the beginning and a MASSIVE Molly Hooper/ Sherlolly nut.

Kind of shy, so if I post.....its kind of a big deal. LOL ;)

Hey there and welcome!

I think too that Molly and Sherlock are very sweet. Usually I'm not so huge fan of women characters, but Molly is really cute somehow. Let's see how it ends up in the new episodes and will Sherlock have romantic relationships.. (Hopefully with John lol I didn't say that!)

But yeah, I'm a new member too and shy and still talking random crap here, so feel free to express yourself!

Canadian, eh? I love Canadians. They go so well with a nice chianti.

Arcadia, you're even weirder than usual tonight! (Or maybe I'm just not getting the joke.)

What gave me away? :d

(Don't mind me, mollyhooperfan ... I think I'm having Sherlock withdrawal.... where's that new season????? )

OK, so don't explain! (I shall therefore assume that it's analogous to Alf liking cats -- with a side of fries.)

• Like 1

(Looking at two moderators bickering about things you don't understand))

Chianti? Alf liking cats?

Hey I thought you guys said we speak English here..! I thought we have international reputation!

• Like 1

Chianti is a type of Italian dinner wine. As for the rest of Arcadia's comment, you'll have to ask her!

Alf was a sitcom character, a stranded space alien. He always claimed to be very fond of cats -- with a side of fries (meaning, when served with fried potatoes).

• Like 1

Silence of the Lambs, folks! "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

• 7 months later...

Hi, Username is invalid -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:  Looks like you're doing fine so far.  Feel free to jump right into the discussons!

Hi Username! :welcome: No worries; if you do mess up, you'll fit right in! :p

• Like 2

And I was beaming with pride thinking because I have been here for two years that means I didn't mess up.. and you have to say that, You have to say that..!

Anyway UII (you have worse initial than me :p), welcome, I hope you are the chosen one to stay around. We have a lot of Sherlock and non Sherlock discussions. Don't hesitate to join in, we welcome everyone.

*whisper* Yes, sometimes other members are weird, some slightly nutty, but don't mind them. :p Have fun!

• Like 3

So says the forum's poster child.... :p

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum. We're all slightly nuts here. It may have something to do with 3 episodes at now sporadic intervals or maybe :evilmoff:

Yah right.

Poster child yet you refuse to call me by first name.

You're not fooling anyone lady...!

Anyway, free virtual cakes for every nuts for any newbie who last more than ten posts!

I'm starting to think you guys are to blame, scaring them away. Not me. My hospitality is uncontested. :)

• Like 1

Does this mean I can call you Van from now on? 

Username, are we scaring you? If we're not ... what's wrong with you? :p

• Like 2

Does this mean I can call you Van from now on?

I don't think so. As I recall, she's insisting on being called Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

• Like 2

Nope. Floccinaucinihilipilification!

Okay, I'll call you Worthless, fine by me. :tongue:

• 1 month later...