Hello Everybody And Welcome!

Undead Medic

Hello, Jana, ConsultingFangirl, and High-Functioning-Fangirl -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:

It's great to see new members from several different countries.  We hope you enjoy yourselves here!

Welcome Jana, ConsultingFangirl and High-Functioning-Fangirl :welcome: . So glad you've come to join us! Help us pass the time with speculations and general fandom-ing till Season 3 [censored] airs already :).

Hello High-Functioning-Fangirl and ConsultingFangirl, :welcome: Glad to see more new posters!

WELCOME, EVERYONE! AND DON'T WORRY AT ALL ABOUT YOUR ENGLISH!!! (okay I should stop capitals now.) And I love all your screennames! I can never think of clever ones, I mean look how boring SH/LotR/Zelda Fan is...:D

Hi everyone! :) I've been lurking here for a while, decided that I'd finally get active. I'm from Hungary, so my mother tongue is not English, but please feel free to correct me if needed.  ^_^

I hope I can contribute with meaningful thougths and I do not lower the IQ of the whole forum! (Just kidding.  :D )

Hi Earendil, Great to have your input!

:welcome: to Sherlock Forum!

HELLO EÄRENDIL!!! WEELCOOME!!! RINGLOCK RULES THE WORLD! :D Well it does rule a fair bit of the world...

Hi Earendil, Great to have your input!

:welcome: to Sherlock Forum!

Thank you for both of you! It seems to be a very nice community here.  :)

Oh..umm.. Hi Everyone! My name Is Molly. Molly Hooper, and I live in London, England, and I'm a pathologist at St.Barts Hospital. I-uh- I don't really know what else to say... I have a cat called Toby, he's really cute, and err, well that's about it really. Anyway, it was really nice to meet you all!

-Molly x

• Like 1

Hi, Molly -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:

Watch out, though -- I think just about everybody here wants to ask you a lot of questions about what happened to a certain friend of yours!

P.S.:  That's a really pretty picture of you!

I was being nice. It was a joke. I was being jokey and friendly and... (sighs) Alright, I'm sorry if I caused you offense, Molly, but... Hang on...Don't try to teach me how to be nice, Sherlock, you don't exactly treat the woman right, yourself.

Yes...well....I can't have her mooning over me while I'm trying to work, can I? Can you imagine how it'd be if I....well....reciprocated her flirting?  She'd hover and I'd never get anything done, now, would I.

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody!

Glad I found this forum which looks great! I'm a german  living in France which should be a good enough explanation for my bad english  :mellow:

And now, I'll have to wash away the permanent grin that "The Empty Hearse" put on my face because otherwise my boyfriend, who doesn't speak english and thus couldn't watch the episode yet, won't cook for me tonight... :o

BTW: Happy New (Sherlock-) Year everybody!

Hello PetiteLapine, glad you found us. welcome to Sherlock Forum!

Hello everybody!

Glad I found this forum which looks great! I'm a german  living in France which should be a good enough explanation for my bad english  :mellow:

Hello, Lapine -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:

Please don't worry about your English.  It looks fine to me, and in any case, the whole point of a forum is to communicate, which you're doing very nicely.

• Like 1

Hello everybody!

Hello, Lapine -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:

Please don't worry about your English.  It looks fine to me, and in any case, the whole point of a forum is to communicate, which you're doing very nicely.

Thank you, Carol, for your nice welcome and encouragement :)  And luckily, there are a lot of online dictionarys...  ^_^

Hi there    :welcome:  Your English isn't all that bad. It's quite good actually  :) . I love the avatar by the way! 

Hello, The Rani  :wave:

Thank you! Luckily no one can see how much time I actually spend to write a post that is more or less correct ^_^

And I think your name is just wonderful!! I can see that we have some interests in common  :lol:

btw: I had a look on your awesome website!! Looks brilliant to me  :applause:

• Like 2

Hello, The Rani  :wave:

Thank you! Luckily no one can see how much time I actually spend to write a post that is more or less correct ^_^

And I think your name is just wonderful!! I can see that we have some interests in common  :lol:

btw: I had a look on your awesome website!! Looks brilliant to me  :applause:

Thanks  :) Yep I think we do  :lol: Thanks for checking out the website too :-) I really need to update it soon but I don't know what with. I hope they bring out some news soon!

• Like 1