Random Chat Thread.

Let's start a thread for all those random thoughts we all have, that don't necessarily warrant their own thread.

It occurred to me the other day the disproportionate amount of times I change channel because a show I like is on, only to find that it's the ONE episode I've seen a gazillion times already!

Let's start a thread for all those random thoughts we all have, that don't necessarily warrant their own thread.

It occurred to me the other day the disproportionate amount of times I change channel because a show I like is on, only to find that it's the ONE episode I've seen a gazillion times already!

LOL You forgot the "again" in that sentence, I think we've had that thought about a gazillion times already. Which seems to match up with the number of times this has happened :D

Random thought of the day: funny how it's always the little things that cheer us up and make everything better :)

• 4 weeks later...

Have you ever got tired of people who ask pointless questions?

Just point them to http://lmgtfy.com/, Type in the query they want and it gives you a handy link that you can give them. such as this one for What day is Easter 2013?

The site then gives them delightfully patronising instructions on how to use Google. and even performs the search for them.

This pleases the mischievous side of me no end! :lol4:

• Like 1

I shall have to remember that one - I get asked a fair bit of stuff because, apparently, it's more fun to ask me as I come up with all sorts of not necessarily relevant but interesting stuff as well as the actual answer... and that's just in work!

Mind you in a similar vein, no-one *ever* checks the ward drug stock list when I'm on duty as it's quicker to ask me because for some reason I manage to have the entire thing memorised without ever having tried, I generally also know if we've kept some non-stock items to one side *and* where they're stashed. It's not a new thing, my brain has done that for pretty much every ward I've worked on since qualifying. *shrugs* my brain is an odd thing sometimes - I can't remember what bloody day it is half the time!