Carol the Dabbler

General Series 2 Locations

The "On Location" forum has one subforum for each of the Series announced so far. Any particular location "belongs" to the Series when it was first used (regardless of whether it was ever used again).

You can post on this thread for general discussions or brief comments about Series 2 locations, or you can start a new thread in this ("Series 2 Locations") subforum for a specific topic regarding Series 2 locations.

Sherlockology's "Top Ten London Locations" continues with five Series 2 locations (and a leftover from Series 1):

110.jpg?w=650&h=368&crop=1#038;h=580

6. Hungerford Bridge and Southbank Skate Park (from "The Blind Banker")

7. Buckingham Palace

8. Irene Adler's Residence

9.  The Diogenes Club

10. The Tower of London

... and a bonus, the Battersea Power Station.

See Sherlockology's latest Metro blog for information on each location.

Okay, don't know where to put this exactly - but the Battersea Power Station from ASIB is up for remodel...

http://inhabitat.com/big-unveils-cascading-public-square-for-battersea-power-station-in-england/battersea-power-station-big-3/?extend=1

• Like 1

The power station is also visible in the background in "Great Game," when John is out in the train yard looking for "strawberry jam."

TrainYardFromGreatGame_zps10f7aa9b.jpg

(source)

• Like 1

Ah, thank you for moving my post, Carol.  Sometimes trying to find the thread is like trying to find my way out of a maze.

• Like 1

I know what you mean!

What often works for me is using the forum's advanced search function to search titles only for one or more key words.