Official "Sherlock" Merchandise

12 hours ago, besleybean said:

Guess who bought a Moriarty mug on Wednesday and smashed it on Wednesday?

Wednesday on the same week, same month and same year?

7 hours ago, Arcadia said:

, it wasn't a complete waste of money after all

I have to admit I considered to cancel it. This remains the most expensive useless thing that I bought, but it will provide me amusement for years to come. I'll enjoy working on them. Hopefully.

That, m'dear, is a Victorian lantern. 

...and not heavy duty death frisbee.

I knew it, tsk.. life is disappointment after disappointment, nothing new.

What the heck kind of diorama were you planning on?

Oh oh! I almost thought that is a genuine question 😁.

On serious note (but never ask me when), I want to make 221B, or other settings that could fit them in Sherlock universe, I am a sucker for realistic miniature. Wouldn't want them in box forever. But since the figurines are big, bigger than my other miniature stuffs I had collected back then most probably I'll need to make every item. Not sure how possible.

The previous dioramas I made are all sort-of childish and oriental like, since most of miniature stuffs are produced by Japan  and China, who are into those 'cute' and eastern cultures. So I'm actually not really sure how much it takes to create a nice Sherlock's diorama, but really want to try.

I'm embarrassed to post this, some pics of what I made, I just want to show I meant it when I said I plan to make diorama and the need for proper space. All these are housed in a small cabinet shelves in fix module that is much too small for Sherlock's scale. Mixture of handmade and bought pieces, and everything has to be planned to have proper fit and filler.

Zombo-Droid-21042019142515.jpg

P.S. It's been a while, but I was kicked out at least five times just for this post.

• Like 1

This is why I've never got around to doing one. I love them, just don't have the time for them! But they're pretty cool.

• Like 1

Ooh, VBS -- I *love* those little things in your hidden photo!  I keep thinking I want to do things like that.  Maybe one of these days?

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2019 at 5:49 AM, Carol the Dabbler said:

Maybe one of these days?

Please do! Shall I give you deadline too? :lol4:

• Haha 1
  • Tongue 1