Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

I have an order to be delivered to Apeldoorn... is this a sign Magnussen lived and just moved countries?  :o

• Like 3

But... but I don't like Magnussen. I don't want to think of him out there, licking people and sweating all over them. 

• Like 1

... yet. 

Nah, my little corner of the world probably isn't glamorous enough to be worth licking. Phew, I can relax... as long as he didn't follow Sherlock to Cardiff when he was filming his, ahem, documentary there.  

• Like 1

Ha, that's pretty cool. They have their TV in the weirdest place, it's not really watchable from any of the chairs.

That is indeed cool, but I'm relatively certain that it AIN'T on North Gower, it's the Sherlock set in -- uhh, wherever they moved it to last year.

Last I heard, North Gower was used only for exteriors.

• Like 1

Yes, but it would be no fun. And it fits so nicely into our post-truth world, doesn't it? :P

At least you can hardly get there by chance*, you need to know it's there, so you have to be a fan, and fans know stuff. At least most of them, and those who don't do their research, aren't worth knowing. ^_^

I wish they would make also Sherlock's bedroom,  the stairs and Speedy's interior. And find an adress where they can drop John's flat.

BTW, if you wonder about the blurred thingy visible in the mirror (some ppl. did) it's the Streetview camera. They always blur it out in reflections. :D

*getting into buildings with Streetview is usually very easy - I landed inside of ExCeL center without actually wanting it.

• Like 1

Look inside, and you'll find it's a bit, er, roomy for a police box. To say nothing of the cutting-edge technology that British coppers apparently have access to. :smile:

• Like 2

I need your help:

Is there someone with an Amazon.co.uk account and PayPal, who would buy the S4 DVDs and let the Amazon ship it directily to me?

I would need to use a credit card with them, which I'm not so eager to do.

Or is there another quick source with international shipping? The BBC shop I used last year is gone. <_<

The German release date of S4 DVD is NOVEMBER!!! :wtf:

Can do, but Amazon (the German version, I mean) might yet get their act together with the import version - the blu-ray, at least, is set for Jan 23rd:

https://www.amazon.de/Sherlock-4-2-DVDs-UK/dp/B01IRDD4ZY/

No idea what's wrong with the DVD preorder, though.

Good morning! Well, almost afternoon now. We were wondering what happened to you. :smile:

• Like 1

Real life got in the way. I was sick for awhile, remember, but then I also got sidetracked by Alan.

...but then again, when am I not distracted by that man? ;)

• Like 2

"If this is to end in fire, we should all burn together..."

"This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten..."

Those two songs are playing in my head... Wonder why?!

Guys, I just wanna say: I'm so glad to have this forum to go to! :hugz: Look forward to discussing tonight's episode (The Final Episode Problem) with you  :evilinside: