Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

Tell me about it - my plan was to have all my work done by Friday so I could have yesterday and today off - I spent most of yesterday at work, and today I'll be working from home for most of the day! BUT in less than 11 hours I'll be watching a brand new ep of my favourite show ever, so that still makes today better than most  :D

Yeah, I always thought procrastination was a great concept...

Lucky you!!

I'll have to wait until tomorrow night cause I'm not in the UK :( Shall I avoid this forum tomorrow all day to not see any spoilers?? Will be hard though...

Enjoy this night's episode!!

Oh, good to know! Thank you  :)

Problem: I think I risk to annoy anyone moaning because I'll have to wait until the end of my work day for having my next Sherlock dose :blush:

Yeah, I always thought procrastination was a great concept...

Lucky you!!

I'll have to wait until tomorrow night cause I'm not in the UK :( Shall I avoid this forum tomorrow all day to not see any spoilers?? Will be hard though...

Enjoy this night's episode!!

I have the same problem, I will have to wait until tomorrow night to see Sherlock. But I will be at work until 6 pm so I hope the time will pass quickly.

I have the same problem, I will have to wait until tomorrow night to see Sherlock. But I will be at work until 6 pm so I hope the time will pass quickly.

As if mondays weren't already annoying enough without the waiting  <_<

As only part of my work consists of being present at my work place, I'll be at home during the afternoon... How can I resist wtaching the new episode instead of doing the work I should do?  :huh:

But at least we have a goal tomorrow  :P

Well, but I don't work from home. I have to sit in the office all day. Except 30 minutes for lunch break and this is not enough for watching Sherlock... But my will is strong. I'm going to manage not to think about it all day. That's my decision! :D

Can't you take a little 90 minute break to watch the episode?  ;)  (I'm a bad influence!)

Yes you are  :D  But knowing me, I guess thats what I'll finally do  :evilinside:

Well, but I don't work from home. I have to sit in the office all day. Except 30 minutes for lunch break and this is not enough for watching Sherlock... But my will is strong. I'm going to manage not to think about it all day. That's my decision! :D

Yes, sorry, I meant PetiteLapine could do that. She's working from home in the afternoon  :)

I wish I could work from home though. But I would hardly do any work these days so I think it's better this way :D

I wish I could work from home though. But I would hardly do any work these days so I think it's better this way :D

You certainly have a point here  :lol:

I'm having a colleague/friend (remember The Blind Banker? Of course you do :) ) over for dinner tonight, and we'll watch TEH for my 7th time and her first. Am excited to see her reactions. Then, if I can't wait, I'll probably watch 'TSoT and go to bed late. But I really should wait... After having watched TEH I couldn't sleep; had to discuss it and re-watch it...

Then, if I can't wait, I'll probably watch 'TSoT and go to bed late. But I really should wait... After having watched TEH I couldn't sleep; had to discuss it and re-watch it...

I know what you mean! As soon as I've watched the episode I'll want to come on here and discuss it, watch it again, and then discuss it some more. I probably won't get to sleep until about 2am and I've got to be up at half 6 for work. Oh well. It's worth it!  :)

Oh, I'm not cross with you or anyone else who can watch it tonight! But I'm sooooooooooo impatient  :comp:

All the same: Have fun with "TSoT"  ;)

I don't blame you! Most shows I've obsessed over/been in fandoms for have been in America, and I've had to wait ages to see the eps that other people have seen, and stay away from spoilers etc. It's nice for me to be able to be in the country that's airing the show I love for once!

And after all, I'm quite lucky cause I "only" have to wait until tomorrow! My boyfriend doesn't understand english and if he'd wait until the french version is transmitted in France, he'd have to wait until september!! :o

Just enjoy your Sherlock tonight and tomorrow (after my 90-minute-pause from my afternoon work someone -who might that be...  ;) -  suggested earlier), I'll join the "TSoT" thread to play with you  :sherlock:

Ooh yes!! He was litterally moaning during 2 years cause he had to wait such a long time  :o  And during this time, we have watched "TRF" very, very, veeeeery often trying to find out how Sherlock survived  :sherlock:

So for "TEH" he even accepted watching it in english with french subtitles (thank you internet) although normally he hates subtitles!