Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

I got little Charles too! But according to the which BC character are you (sorry don't know how to add links on my phone) I AM Sherlock! Wasn't expecting that!

You're Sherlock, and you should marry Benedict Cumberbatch? Honestly, some people have all the luck!

:lol:

Like that hasn't been done before. I'm sure you would make a fine female John Watson.....or Joan....or what ever......but then that matches all the female Sherlock's cropping up.

Nice to meet so many Sherlock's here :)

I'm Sherlock too. Don't know whether to be happy or not :D

• Like 1

There's also a Which Sherlock character are you? quiz on buzzfeed - apparently I'm John. A female version lol.

And now I'm Mrs Hudson. Interesting. I'm definitely not a housekeepeer! :)

• Like 1

There's also a Which Sherlock character are you? quiz on buzzfeed - apparently I'm John. A female version lol.

I got Sherlock this time :D

And now I'm Mrs Hudson. Interesting. I'm definitely not a housekeepeer! :)

I'm also Mrs. Hudson. Sounds about right to me!

So let me get this straight...

I'm Smaug... (the Magnificent...)

But I should date Little Charles... (presumably because he will tame the beast in me...)

But I should marry a hat (presumably because I will lapse, and gobble up Little Charles for breakfast one day...)

Sigh.

• Like 1

On which BC character are you, I'm supposedly Julian Assange the Second:

You're Julian Assange! You're great at getting people to tell you their secrets. Your honesty may get you in a bit of trouble every now and again, but when you know you're right there's no standing in your way.

There's also a Which TV detective are you? quiz.  Options include Sherlock, Sarah Lund, Columbo, Inspector Morse, Jessica Fletcher, and Luther -- but I figure I don't have to be familiar with all of those characters (or even know who some of them are) are just to take the quiz.  Oh, cool -- I'm Columbo!

You're Columbo! You're the friendly, dishevelled detective who everyone underestimates until… "Just one more thing."

I tried looking for something like that, but couldn't find their search function.  Link, please???  :D

• Like 2

According to choices I couldn't really make because most of the time I had no idea what half my options were about, I am also Mrs Hudson. Which I think is pretty accurate, anyway...