Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

I'd love to play that but unfortunately it's only for iPhone for now. It's really annoying and unfair that so many things are only for people that have iPhone :angry: I hope they at least release the Android version of this app soon.

Since this is the general gabber thread, have you seen the new Budweiser Superbowl commercial? I was bawling like a baby in twenty seconds flat :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQB7QRyF4p4

Aside: We really need a "cute animal pics/videos" thread around here. For the feels :).

• Like 2

I'd love to play that but unfortunately it's only for iPhone for now. It's really annoying and unfair that so many things are only for people that have iPhone :angry: I hope they at least release the Android version of this app soon.

Or a PC app. That would be nice.

I'm kind of worrying I wasted my 5 dollars now, though.  I got up to a certain point and there aren't any new cases.  I hope they update soon. 

Is there a thread on here for funny Holmes Pictures? There's one's for Sherlock ones, but I thought it would be cool if we had a separate one for other incarnations of Holmes.

Well we've been happily abusing that thread (both, in fact) for Khan pictures and the like, as well, so go ahead, I'd say :).

Well we've been happily abusing that thread (both, in fact) for Khan pictures and the like, as well, so go ahead, I'd say :).

Great because I've been finding loads  :lol: Well I'd better be off to bed now. Night  :)

Is there a thread on here for funny Holmes Pictures? There's one's for Sherlock ones, but I thought it would be cool if we had a separate one for other incarnations of Holmes.

Hello Rani - why don't you start one? Your 'Rani' website looks amazing, by the way. :alien:

Sounds like you've got plenty of material to justify starting a new thread, so I agree with Ruthy -- maybe over in the "Other Versions" area or the "General Sherlock Discussion" area.

I'll set it up tomorrow, when I have plenty of time to search for this particular pic I can't find right now  :lol: Thanks for checking out the website by the way   :)

Hello everyone again and half of you probably don't know me :D. So basically I used to be really active on this forum but then Real Life kinda took over and I never got back into the habit of checking here a lot...stupid school. I hate you :angry:. So yeah hopefully I'll be on here quite a lot now...first I just need to read several thousand posts which I managed to miss...

Hiya and welcome back! :wave: So did your mum relent in regards to your visiting the forum? That's good :).

I'm waiting for 'August: Osage County' to open in my town (with Benedict, Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts etc) - shouldn't be too long to wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hd_uO72h1s

• 2 weeks later...

Mainers have been doing this on weekends for generations. At least now I know where the tradition comes from. Only we have our baked beans and sausage or hot dogs usually at supper not breakfast.

• Like 1