Let's_have_dinner

Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

The guide for my tour said that even though it's illegal to feed gators, they really like marshmellows.

Now there is an image it's gonna take me a while to get out of my head!  :blink:

I'm such a crazy dingdong. I just decided yesterday that I'm gonna make a Doctor Who RPG game. Which is nice and all but I also have a zillion fanfics and art and photoedits in the making that I wanna finish. >.<

And the computer I'm sprite-making on is slow as hell. :comp:

I don't actually have ADD (but at one point in my life my dad thought I did!), even though I have ADD-ish habits. :P

• Like 1

Demand for tickets outstripped demand for Beyoncé and Jay Z's tour. Over 30,000 people queuing online this morning... V glad to have got some! :-)

• Like 2

That's hilarious. Beyonce's Diva song = "I'm the #1 Diva in this game for a minute" Maybe now BC is the number 1 diva in this game now.

:D

Oh my goodness. Robin Williams is dead! They suspect he committed suicide. :(

Yes, I just ran across that on a blog where I was reading about something else entirely.  The poor man was only 63 -- there must have been tragedy behind his humor -- or else there was actually foul play behind the apparent suicide.

I know right. The tears of a clown. I was shocked. I found out per is trending on Twitter. Surprised hasn't been shown all over the television.

I heard about it at work. Shocked but there were no details and no one was really sure he was dead. How very sad. I do so hope it wasn't foul play. Suicide is hard enough to contemplate.

Well now there are official memorial newscasts about it. How sad. His last message was to his youngest daughter, it was her birthday, telling her how much he loved her.

I just happened to glimpse it on a website news scrawl last night, I was stunned. I'm surprised at how upset I am, actually. What a loss.

Yes, it's very sad news. There's another actor who died too early.

My favorite of the films he did is Good Will Hunting. I think I'll sit down and watch that again this weekend. It's wonderful (anybody who hasn't seen it yet: You really should...)

Oh dear, Lauren Bacall just died too (on Tuesday, which is now yesterday for many of you).  She was 89 -- but it's still sad.

Yes, I just saw that. Always liked her, alot.

I didn't know she was still alive. She was married to Humphrey Bogart. I forgot the age difference between the two.

She was really young when she did those films with Bogart -- her early 20's vs. his late 40's -- and according to IMDb she was still acting, including some voice work, right up to this year.  Her most recent work that I personally remember was the narration for Fancy Feast cat food commercials -- could not mistake that voice, even though I thought at the time that she must have stopped smoking.  :smile:

Yes, it's very sad news. There's another actor who died too early.

My favorite of the films he did is Good Will Hunting. I think I'll sit down and watch that again this weekend. It's wonderful (anybody who hasn't seen it yet: You really should...)

I too, was really shocked and upset about the death of Robin Williams. 'Good Will Hunting' was on the BBC last night - Robin got an Oscar for his performance.   :(