Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

Look at our resident zombie, she hasn't done anything destructive except beating me up with violin. Nah...

Yet. <_<

The same outfit/style isn't going fit all body types well.

Skinny jeans, ugh.  I'm on the extreme end of pear-shaped, I can't wear fitted pants without looking like a humongous triangle.  Not flattering at all.

Skinny jeans, ugh. I'm on the extreme end of pear-shaped, I can't wear fitted pants without looking like a humongous triangle. Not flattering at all.

I once saw a band where the guys were wearing skinny jeans and they were too skinny to make it look good. They would have looked better in a relaxed fit jean. Personally I find skinny jeans work better on a guy that is skinny but with muscle definition. Same goes for women.

Skinny jeans, ugh. I'm on the extreme end of pear-shaped, I can't wear fitted pants without looking like a humongous triangle. Not flattering at all.

I know exactly what you mean. In my 20s I could have done skinny jeans and those shorts above (not my taste though) but my metabolism was fast and I was underweight. Now, not so much. My family told me my body was going to change a lot in my 30s. I didn't believe them but it totally ended up true! Hello hips!

Isn't it great that styles aren't cast in stone the way they used to be?  Nowadays, a person can wear what they like wearing (or, to some extent, not wearing), and everything's fine.  Gone are the days when last year's style (regardless of how wonderful one looked in it) could no longer be worn.

I'm glad that no one here is volunteering to dictate which styles may be worn by whom.  I've heard people say things like "women over forty shouldn't be allowed to wear...." and to me that statement is *far* more obnoxious than seeing the aforementioned woman wearing said garment (or seeing the man who said it, with his butt-crack showing above his pants).

• Like 2

I live in skinny jeans. I can't say I'm a huge fan of skinny jeans on guys though, not many of them can pull it off that well. 

Good. My garden isn't overlooked by any windows and has high walls so I thought it was safe. I didn't take into account a plane and a hang glider flying over.

Hmmm... hmm.. safe is different nowadays. Your phone have front and back camera yes? Laptop has webcam yes? You know where I'm going XD, look at the conversations here.. A.I apocalypse will happen earlier than zombie's! :cowdance: Look at our resident zombie, she hasn't done anything destructive except beating me up with violin. Nah...

Anyway, why you eh.. topless in garden?

Is it earth friendly organic gardening or sun embracer or laundry day?

I was trying to get as much vitamin D as possible since it might be the only sunny weekend we get all year. Already our forecast has changed from a bright sunny week to a dark cloudy one.  :angry: Plus I was feeling a bit daring. ;)

The camera on my laptop is always covered up, I don't cover up the one on my phone, but then I don't point it at my chest very often either. 

I live in skinny jeans. I can't say I'm a huge fan of skinny jeans on guys though, not many of them can pull it off that well.

I'm too chubby for those jeans lol.
  • Like 1

God no. A camel toe would be on a lady, that's practically a full on dick pic. 

That was a photo I hoped was photoshopped. Never thought I'd see a guy dress like that.

Horrifying isn't it. Part of me thinks he must not have realised how it looks, but then... how could he not?

I don't have a penus so I don't know the answer, but when putting those pants on wouldn't he'd have had to consciously move it to where it is so it was a conscious fashion choice? You'd think it would just be uncomfortable let alone how it looks and in public no less. Very daring choice by him nonetheless.

Well, er, this is supposition, but don't guys usually have it to a certain side so it doesn't press on the seam? That's why tailors ask if someone dresses to the left or right when measuring an inseam. 

If those jeans were dark it would be something, at least a bit more hidden but the combo of the colour and the tightness... no. 

No yeah I know they pick a side unless they are unbelievably small but more what i meant was, the pants are so tight so for him to even put the pants on he'd have to have specifically put it there so all of it was conscious way to dress. You know what I mean? I'm probably just being obtuse. I just always thought guys liked to have some give in their pants for it to be adjusted if necessary.

No I get it. I think most skinny jeans are stretchy though to be able to be so tight. Lol, I think we're going into this is way too much depth.  XD

• Like 1

I think the picture was so shocking I guess I thought about it too much! Lol

• Like 1

That pic is definitely shocking & I dare say most medical professionals would probably think that guy is nuts if in the future he ever wanted kids as the tightness would not be good for the hardware. As for the pic that follows, that's brilliant.

• Like 2

So it's a guy wearing leggings, so what?  ;)

Pseud, back to your topless flyover -- judging by what I've seen from planes, any commercial flights would've been too high for a good look unless you live right off the end of a runway, plus they go so fast that if somebody did spot you, they'd have had about time to think "Was that a..." before they lost sight of you.

But as I recall (too lazy to scroll back) you saw a couple of private aircraft go over, presumably at a lower altitude, so yeah, they could theoretically have gotten an eyeful.  As to whether they actually did or not -- did either of them circle back?  If not (and I don't recall you mentioning it), then I'd guess probably not.

Not commercial flights, they are specks in the sky, but we have an airport a few miles away where small private planes go from. It was one of those, fairly low and fairly slow. He did circle a bit, but they normally do, and it was more off over the mountain than directly over my garden so I think I was okay. :smile:

• Like 1

So it's a guy wearing leggings, so what? ;)

I've seen male ballet dancers look better than that. I'd almost rather go through Pseud's issue she had than see that. I wouldn't want to see my hubby wearing that and I think my hubby is a hunk.

it just seems so odd that you would want to telegraph so much about your body like that but maybe he's just proud of his body?

What's funny to me is the expression of the woman in front of him.

• Like 2