cumberholmes

Hello, redhead alert :)

Hello! I'm katie, a proud redhead cellist and Sherlock lover  ;) I took some time on the forum before introduce myself here. 

• Like 1

Hello, Katie -- and a proper welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:

Glad to have you here!

Hello Katie, There's no rule that says you have to introduce yourself right away, or at all for that matter. :D:welcome: aboard!

There's no rule that says you have to introduce yourself right away, or at all for that matter.

Well, thank goodness -- I'd hate to have the Introduction Police come after me!  :D

• Like 1

Hi Kate! So glad that you decided to step out of the shadows. Always good to hear from you at last.

Nothing wrong with red heads, besides they are more then likely Celtic, and you can never keep the a good Celt down, so you go, cumberholmes. Redheads rock.

• Like 2

I think having red hair is cool, its so vibrant and unique! Unfortunatley, my hair is brown, although I do dye it aurburn occasionally.

• Like 2

I know this is quite an old thread, but since its quite quiet on here, I like to start things up again! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SherLOCKED123 said:

I think having red hair is cool, its so vibrant and unique!

Ditto!  I love red hair, and for as long as I can remember I always wished I had red hair and green eyes.  I got stuck with brown and brown... booooring.

• Like 2

Yes, same! Red and green always seemed like such a beautiful combination.

2 minutes ago, SherLOCKED123 said:

I know this is quite an old thread, but since its quite quiet on here, I like to start things up again! 

I don’t think any of us mind seeing old threads resurrected.  :smile:  Or if they do, no one’s ever chided me for it, ‘cause I’m guilty of it on occasion.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Artemis said:

I don’t think any of us mind seeing old threads resurrected.  :smile:  Or if they do, no one’s ever chided me for it, ‘cause I’m guilty of it on occasion.

There's no "guilt" involved, Arty!  Unlike some forums, we actually encourage people to resurrect old threads.

I was once  roundly scolded (on another forum) for daring to post a new answer to a still-relevant question.  Glad we're not like that here!

• Like 1

I always envied my mother's auburn hair, so when I reached my 20's, I started using "Tawny Auburn" dye on my otherwise dark-blond hair.  After a few years, though, the texture seemed to be suffering, so I stopped using the dye.  As the saying goes, you can't fool Mother Nature.

2 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

There's no "guilt" involved, Arty!  Unlike some forums, we actually encourage people to resurrect old threads.

I was once  roundly scolded (on another forum) for daring to post a new answer to a still-relevant question.  Glad we're not like that here!

I’m glad too.  This is actually the only forum I’ve been on (of quite a few) that doesn’t have a problem with it.

• Sad 1