The Cute Animal Pics/Videos Thread

Caya

http://animalaidunlimited.org/how-to-help/donate/

Lovely and incredibly engaged people.

eta:these are the folks who rescued that poor doggie (and many others in such horrible conditions), I meant to say.

• Like 2

I love these groups. I can't watch most of their videos, too heart-breaking ... mostly I just skip to the end to see the happy outcome. :smile: But it gives me hope the human race might make it after all.....

• Like 4

But it gives me hope the human race might make it after all.....

You know, as much as I'm sure we are the most despicable species, I actually believe you

Heartwarming Animal Rescue

• Like 2

Cute story time ... Dion Leonard was on a desert marathon run when a little stray dog just decided that he was her human and ran along with him (for 77 miles, no less).

YAHmPUr.jpg

Ktk3gVr.jpg

ubvr66o.jpg

So after she adopted him, he adopted her and, British animal import laws still being rather strict, is currently with her in China because he couldn't bear to leave her alone until she can finally come home to the UK with him.

• Like 6

I demand more and bigger photos..!:p

Oh, you have quite a 221B bakerish wallpaper there.

• Like 1

My dear felines, always so beautiful. <3

Awww, the one on the bottom right looks so much like my beloved Hugo. Long gone, but I still miss her.

• Like 1

I demand more and bigger photos..! :P

Oh, you have quite a 221B bakerish wallpaper there.

Okay, here you are! I'm still a little awkward with attaching photos, but I'll do my best.

Wow, you are right that our wallpaper looks pretty similar than 221b's. I chose the wallpaper even before I watched Sherlock, so maybe it was a sign from the future...

post-2441-0-03128500-1475216843_thumb.png

post-2441-0-02991400-1475217302_thumb.jpg

post-2441-0-31662700-1475217458_thumb.jpg

post-2441-0-97289500-1475217376_thumb.jpg

Kitten pictures!

• Like 5

OMG, that's my Chula! How'd he get into this picture? Hi there, blue eyes....

The kitty's patterns are so interesting. I love the beard, line across the chests and double forehead lines. :p

And don't ever let your dog/cat knows about the other's affairs. XD

My Chula was half-Siamese, I wonder if this kitty is too. He's the spitting image of mine.

Hi there, aerie, welcome to the forum. Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself?

Know ostriches bury their heads to hide (at least in cartoon) or when we were young (or now :p) and thought that if I can't see you, you can't see me?

Fish are mostly the same, that's what they do when we pass by close enough. :p

331os2x.jpg

Once I found a juvenile titan triggerfish, it's a nasty territorial fish that are very aggressive during mating season with super big territory and appeared out of nowhere. I saw this miniature version under a pier and it saw me, surprised (imagine my size compared to its thumb size), bolted and went into hiding. Or so it thought. XD

2mgl0yg.jpg

See the mouth? :D

I had encountered and were chased too many times by the adults and almost struck on the head if not for my tank by the adults, my friend was also bitten bloody on the head before.

So I wanted to mess with this little guy for a bit and waited there quietly. After it while, it went out from hiding triumphantly, turned around, saw me again, surprised the living light out of it and went hiding again with same method. Heh heh heh.

• Like 3

Hey ya, I am without a computer at home again, which sucks.  :comp:  Hope you and your pets are all good, and that I am able to check in again more frequently soon...Comic Con is up this weekend, finally!  :applause:

sleepingpiggy_zps756bdadb.jpg

Greetings from Berlin  :sherlock:

• Like 6

We were wondering what happened to you! Pests pets are all fine, yours? :p

• Like 1