The Cute Animal Pics/Videos Thread

Caya

Was going to be until her fur grew back, but she eventually ripped it off and mauled it, at which point I gave up. 

She's long haired, and suddenly started getting these really bad knots and matted patches that she wouldn't let me brush out or cut. Turned out she had bad teeth so couldn't groom properly. So when they put her under anaesthetic to take a couple of teeth out they shaved her the same time. 

Oh poor thing! What did you do after that? Trim her fur regularly?

Our cat always looked glossy and put together. She was by far the best groomed person in the house. RIP, little piece hellfire.

She gets the odd knot but she's mostly back on top of it now that her teeth don't hurt. I was trying brush her more with one of those brushes that are designed to thin out thick fur, but after last years palaver she's developed a phobia of being brushed. 

Okay, so it turns out that this video was not exactly what I thought it would be based on the caption "Nativity Pageant Goes Hilariously Wrong When Sheep Steals the Baby Jesus".  My church used live animals in our Nativity when I was growing up so I made a certain assumption.  And we all know what happens when *that* occurs . .!  I'm posting it anyway because it's even cuter than I thought it was going to be.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/lifestyle/nativity-pageant-goes-hilariously-wrong-when-sheep-steals-baby-jesus/vi-BBGHJcZ

Ah I remember this from when mine were tiny, doing my make up with a kitten perched on top of my head. 

94e7284f53958449eae1dca9cdcdb525.gif

• Like 2

VBS, this one is for you. 

73240c802aead1440767d6aaf23f6f17.jpg

Awwww.. you shouldn't have!

404a450f7bbe8640287853c85c380af6.jpg

I'm not a fan of dressing animal as human but I admit it's pretty hard to resist.. I bought a cap for my dog because sometimes we walk under the sun, it's still justifiable as functional but then with the same shipping cost I bought him a Santa hat and scarf. Can't.. resist.... XD Bahaha he doesn't know what is coming.

Ah I remember this from when mine were tiny, doing my make up with a kitten perched on top of my head.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

2a37fbc6ca79e5f5301e67faf4f3c911.gif

:lol5:!!!
  • Like 1

200w_s.gif

I raise you one for most brutal fight doggo version.

Eta. I think the gif is broken. :(

• Like 1

:D I think the polar bears are my fave! And those snarling dogs. Ah, if only I could stay in my warm bed and watch gifs all day.

• Like 2

LOL! I think I've seen that before, or something similar, but it cracks me up even more than it did before. 

• Like 1