The Cute Animal Pics/Videos Thread

Caya

Evidently!

xsFpQm7.jpg

Although this one didn't get it quite right....

owjn5nn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Van Buren Supernova said:

Cats are jerks.

Trust me,

Dog person

cats-being-jerks-127-5fb636d584fe6-700.j

You expect the cat to be responsible for what that tail is doing?  Don't you realize that tails are autonomous creatures that follow cats around, causing trouble that people like you blame the cat for?

• Haha 2

He's not being mean, he's giving his beloved sibling a lovely head massage. The poor little thing has a headache after hearing too many puns.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jen said:

Cats complicated their lives, really !!! 🤣

They do seem to have a totally different idea of "what makes sense."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Van Buren Supernova said:

Thief!

Which one, though? :D 

14 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Which one, though? :D 

They're both cats, so both of course.  :P

• Haha 2

What do hamsters dream about...

ebc3b32ff06b228fdbda46c02c352420.gif

Tunneling?  Running the wheel?  :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Weird. I swear I posted something here yesterday. Hope it wasn't in wrong thread.

Oh well, here is sneaky sneaky peeping dog again.

5ff6c777d5ef8-5d04ssi0pbmz-700.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Van Buren Supernova said:

Weird. I swear I posted something here yesterday. Hope it wasn't in wrong thread.

Nope, it's not anywhere else on here.

Sometimes the Submit or Save button takes a while to work.  I think sometimes I don't notice and close the tab too soon, and then wonder what happened to my post.  Maybe you had that problem?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

Nope, it's not anywhere else on here.

Sometimes the Submit or Save button takes a while to work.  I think sometimes I don't notice and close the tab too soon, and then wonder what happened to my post.  Maybe you had that problem?

I supposed so. Remember struggling a bit to attach the images so pretty sure I gave it two or three tries, originally I posted two images, but yah, maybe I just clicked review and then closed the tab.

This is not the image that I failed to post, I like this one more!

peeping-dogs-15-600ad3ccc8695-700.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gahhhh

I seriously had absolutely no idea what was i looking at, raw chicken that died in the middle of electrocution??? Voldemort??? until I read helpful caption that this is a sphinx cat licking itself.

5fe9b7942ac56-lrryz3l5xiy51-700.jpg

I love cats and dogs, but sphinx cat.. they are terrifying tbh, eventhough I heard they are really sweet.

This one doesn't need DNA test. See I like those with fur. I know technically, Sphinx has fur. But not like that!

20210220-140747.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Van Buren Supernova said:

I love cats and dogs, but sphinx cat.. they are terrifying tbh, eventhough I heard they are really sweet.

Yeah, inside they're just like other cats, I guess.  And that sort of mutation is bound to crop up every now and then, poor things.  But then idiot humans breed these poor hairless cats to each other on purpose, so they'll have poor hairless little babies.  Our furry cats love to be warm, so I can only imagine how miserable a hairless cat must be a lot of the time.

They aren't suited for any climate that I can think of.  Certainly not cold climates.  Hot climates tend to be sunny, and hairless cats have no protection against sunburn.  Apparently humans make them hairless just so they can brag that they have a hairless cat.   :blowmytop:

Thanks for posting that cute mother and baby photo!

Yes exactly that. I read they are cuddly, because they need it, they need warmth, and precisely, they are very fragile, could get sunburn. I also don't get the appeal of the look too.

Once, I worked on a project with Naked Mole Rat and they are fascinating 'hairless creature' with a lot of distinctive natural health advantages, very impressive, but.. but... they are soo, ehm, I find them endearing, but I can't lie.. they are uhmm... not easy on the eyes??

So let hairless be hairless and hairy be hairy please!