The Cute Animal Pics/Videos Thread

Caya

6gwFpkE.gif

I just now realized what this dog is doing. Clever goggie! Very convincing!

• Like 1

I think this is one of the most beautiful natural displays I have ever seen bar none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Q-EbX6dso

• Like 4

These are birds called Dunlin in the state of Washington, USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObDlvBLPxas

• Like 4

I found this pic. That cat looks an aweful lot like mine. She gets along fine with the right dog.... I've have had this burning desire to get a Great Dane. They're supposedly great with cats.

Since your cat is already used to dogs, that might work -- but be very, very sure that the Great Dane is used to cats and knows how to interact with them. A Great Dane rescue organization should be able to tell you which of their Danes would be the best.

tr3D3ii.gif

My housemate's cat used to do that. She would fuss with the knob till she let herself out of the apartment -- and that was a regular round knob!

The cutest damned thing I've ever seen in my life (would dearly love to have a video!) was at the Indiana State Fair about twenty years ago, in the Poultry Barn. There was a large tub of water with a little ramp leading up out of it to a little platform, and then a little slide going down off the platform into the water. They had a couple dozen fuzzy little ducklings in there, and they kept waddling up the ramp, sliding down into the water, paddling back to the ramp....

I've checked online, and nobody seems to have quite what I saw, though this video shows something similar (with far fewer ducklings).  True, there's some duck food in the little tray at the top of the slide (I had forgotten about that), but the ducklings seem really eager for another go.  Who says there's no such thing as perpetual motion?

• Like 1

tumblr_naqbr1ca9W1qisegao1_250.jpgtumblr_naqbr1ca9W1qisegao2_250.jpg

tumblr_naqbr1ca9W1qisegao3_250.jpgtumblr_naqbr1ca9W1qisegao4_r1_250.jpg

(source and

)

continued in next post due to post pic limit

Oh my goodness! That wet white t-shirt! :wub: