The Cute Animal Pics/Videos Thread

Caya

Er ... you know how you're ready to kill someone because their car alarm is going off? That's the way I feel when I hear pups howl.......

• Like 1

But howling puppies are cute! And yet you can stand noisy cat in the middle of the night or the ones who make mating noises couple of times a year

My dogs howl only when they hear ice cream truck or sirene. Every sound made by dogs has meanings on its own, unlike cats

I was eating in a open air restaurant in a place where stray cats are common. So this cat approached our table and waited beside my chair. Well, I experienced cats jumping on top of table before when eating, so I consider this very well behaved and award the cat with chicken bones. 

She miaowed loudly when I looked at her, then miaowed again when I gave her the chicken, then miaowed again when she finished it, miaowed when I'm not looking, and miaowed when I was looking. So tell me, how exactly cats communicate if they make noise all the time for different scenario? :P

P.S. And don't tell me that is because they know how to say please, thanks, hello etc etc..

in my ears, it's all blah blah blahhhh yadda yadda.... XD

But howling puppies are cute! And yet you can stand noisy cat in the middle of the night or the ones who make mating noises couple of times a year

My dogs howl only when they hear ice cream truck or sirene. Every sound made by dogs has meanings on its own, unlike cats

I was eating in a open air restaurant in a place where stray cats are common. So this cat approached our table and waited beside my chair. Well, I experienced cats jumping on top of table before when eating, so I consider this very well behaved and award the cat with chicken bones. 

She miaowed loudly when I looked at her, then miaowed again when I gave her the chicken, then miaowed again when she finished it, miaowed when I'm not looking, and miaowed when I was looking. So tell me, how exactly cats communicate if they make noise all the time for different scenario? :P

P.S. And don't tell me that is because they know how to say please, thanks, hello etc etc..

in my ears, it's all blah blah blahhhh yadda yadda.... XD

Then you are not listening properly. Time for a remedial course in cat speak. Ten weeks of miaowing lessons should do it.

• Like 2

Holy smoke. This is not the development that I expected.

Come on guys, I'm still learning English and some other language I need to know for the purpose of ordering food so that I wouldn't starve.

Anyway, when I'm not holding chicken bone, me and cats hardly see eyes to eyes.

tired-puppy-car-seat-82153504_std.jpg

So cute. hihihihihihihihihihi

And you don't carry chicken bones around every day? You weirdo!

... That dog looks like it's dead. 

• Like 2

I once had a cat that would pose like this, except he'd leave his tail down, the shameless furball....
X8Yiy6h.jpg

It's disturbing how much I resemble my aunts or hugger friends every time I see dog.

*squeal**** HUGS*

*small talk* who is this good boyyyyy where are you come fromm where are you goingggggg** pinch pinch

*clinging* *nightmare suggestion* let's hang out! Today? NO? Tomorrow? What about now?

Oooooh, baby Chewbacca! Going for his first ride in the Millennium Falcon?

XD

Question... does Chewbacca wear pants? This little one has fortunate placement of seatbelt..

• Like 1

Which -- come to think of it -- makes me wonder how he manages to do what he surely must do, without soiling his fur.  Seems like most furry folk have less and/or shorter fur in certain areas.

• Like 1

Which -- come to think of it -- makes me wonder how he manages to do what he surely must do, without soiling his fur. Seems like most furry folk have less and/or shorter fur in certain areas.

He's a Wookiee, maybe his body is so advanced that he doesn't have to take care of that business.