The Look Who I Met Thread

Undead Medic

Met any Sherlock actors, writers or other people involved in the show? post your pics here!

I'll start with my pic of me and Loo (Louise) Brealey who plays Molly:

Posted Image

• Like 7

Oh great! But now you'll also have to tell how you arranged that? I guess you did not just look her up in the phone book and said "Let's meet in front Baker Street 221B" right? Is that the real door anyway?

I'm assuming it was Collectormania at Milton Keynes (or something like that) where the door was a guest.

I mean, the Impala from SPN was a guest at the last Wales Comic Con so I don't see why not...

I'm assuming it was Collectormania at Milton Keynes (or something like that) where the door was a guest.

I mean, the Impala from SPN was a guest at the last Wales Comic Con so I don't see why not...

Absolutely correct, sadly I do not have the delightful Louise's telephone number. And yes it was just the door, the photographer spent the whole shoot standing on a chair in order to get a good angle to include the numbers on the door and get a tight enough crop to not get any of the blue backdrop behind.

I met her too! Will post pics once I get around to scanning them. Which probably might happen next century, at the rate of "getting things done" I'm going these days...

• 3 weeks later...

... the photographer spent the whole shoot standing on a chair in order to get a good angle to include the numbers on the door and get a tight enough crop to not get any of the blue backdrop behind.

That was so thoughtful! It's rare to see that degree of conscientiousness these days. (Not that it ever was terribly common.)

• 6 months later...

So this is me when I met Steven Moffat ! It was in Paris, last february ! I'm so so excited/happy on this picture, I always have it in my wallet :P In fact the french forum about sherlock in which I moderate is now official french forum of BBC Sherlock so the french channel who broadcasts the show invited us to the preview of Scandal In Belgravia in France. He was there with the lovely Sue. I was just behind him in the screen room (I even know his phone's password ahahahaha) After the episode we all went out the room to eat and he was there, next to me, takling while drinking a glass of red wine. I took my courage in my hands and asked shyly for a picture. He accepted and we took the picture together !

PS : You look so great together with Loo !! ;p

post-395-0-86123300-1356884745_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Nice pic Jamy! (I'm only slightly jealous... well maybe very) :lol:

Thanks for posting!

• 3 weeks later...

So this is me when I met Steven Moffat !

Am I allowed to say that you are very cute? If I was a man or if I liked women, I would definitely ask you out on a date. :D

Aaaaaw you're all so cute :P

Undead Medic : Oh, you don't have to be jealous, I'm sure one day you'll meet him ! He wasn't really nice this day, as it was only promotion(don't know if we can say that, I mean he was there only to talk about Sherlock) and the journalists' questions were all boring... 'when season 3 will be shoot ?' and more... He was nice when it was our questions ! I even asked one ! I asked what Sherlock could have offered to John in the christmas scene...and he laughed :P

Kathi : Aaaaw you are adorable :hug: !! We can still be friend, that's not forbidden XD <3 Sure you're pretty too !

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Maybe not quite the right thread for this, but seriously, look who I met!

DSCN6139_zps44996d73.jpg?t=1368387941

Alex & I met up with Aely in Liverpool, and that's her & me in St. John's Gardens behind St. George's Hall.  You may note that Aely's T-shirt looks a bit familiar!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

And -- reporting this only three weeks after the fact -- Alex and I took a day trip from London to see Bristol with Banshee and Tim (Undead Medic).  Here I am with the two of them (note their nifty T-shirts!):

DSCN7115_zpse07dd411.jpg?t=1370836547

They not only showed us the tourist sights (like the 1864 Clifton Suspension Bridge in the background of the photo above), they also took us around to see Bristol's Sherlock locations (including The Pool!).  I'll post those photos soon (once I've finished with the North Gower shots).

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Aely, where were you? Gosh, that's a great photo of you and Benedict Cumberbatch! Am only slightly jealous :)

Met any Sherlock actors, writers or other people involved in the show? post your pics here!

I'll start with my pic of me and Loo (Louise) Brealey who plays Molly:

Me--Loo-BrealeySmall.jpg

You make a lovely couple  ;):D

The pics are wonderful, guys :sherlock:

Thanks for sharing, Aely!

Judging by the two photos of you on  this thread, either I'm as tall as Benedict Cumberbatch or you were wearing some pretty serious heels with that outfit!

With that skirt I have to wear heels/platforms as it trails on the floor at the front otherwise (it always trails at the back as it has a short train), Plus one always stands straighter and taller when wearing a corset! I think the heels were 3 inches with a platform of 1.5 inches. When we met I was probably wearing only about a 1 inch heel. I used to be 5'6" and a smidge but I know I've shrunk a tad in the last 10 years or so.

That's about what I figured.  I'm currently a hair under 5'8" (having misplaced half an inch somewhere), and my shoes add about an inch.

Aely, where were you? Gosh, that's a great photo of you and Benedict Cumberbatch! Am only slightly jealous :)

I was at Starfury: Elementary in Birmingham, an 'unofficial' Sherlock convention (the majority of conventions in this county are unofficial).

It was the first 3 day Sherlock convention to be run in this country, though it certainly isn't going to be the last as an official one run in association with Hartswood Films - Sherlocked - has also been announced (though there is no date set as yet).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So this is me when I met Steven Moffat ! It was in Paris, last february ! I'm so so excited/happy on this picture, I always have it in my wallet :P In fact the french forum about sherlock in which I moderate is now official french forum of BBC Sherlock so the french channel who broadcasts the show invited us to the preview of Scandal In Belgravia in France. He was there with the lovely Sue. I was just behind him in the screen room (I even know his phone's password ahahahaha) After the episode we all went out the room to eat and he was there, next to me, takling while drinking a glass of red wine. I took my courage in my hands and asked shyly for a picture. He accepted and we took the picture together !

PS : You look so great together with Loo !! ;p

Is it Sherlocked?

So this is me and my partner with Benedict,  this was taken whilst Ben was in Australia earlier this year. This is a picture of a picture, it's not so washed up in RL.

tumblr_n5vbc3d3es1qd2jjto1_500.jpg

• Like 6