Random Comments

I thought we could have a place where we could make random comments about BBC Sherlock. Things that we want to mention, but don't merit an entire thread. So I'll start. 

Did anyone notice towards the end of The Reichenbach Fall, there's a bit where it shows a cab, and on a wall behind the cab is graffitied "IOU" with red and black? You only see it for about two seconds so I didn't notice it for at least the first three times of watching it.

The first time is at Baker St (the apple), the second time is after the little girl has identified Sherlock as her kidnapper and the third time is a grafitti on a wall, seen briefly when Sherlock gets out of the taxi where Moriarty showed him the video. Come to think of it, that does sort of fit in with the three targets: John - the Baker St apartment, Lestrade - police HQ, Mrs Hudson - Baker St again, but not in the flat. Neat.

I will watch this when I am not in a library...

Haven't you got some earphones? When I used to go to our local library, I bought a pair there for £1.00 - just basic ones that stick in your ears. You have to be careful you don't start giggling or you get funny looks!!! Great for listening to your favourite music tracks as well. :)

Well I coul use headphones, but it was a public computer and so people could see my screen...I'm just self-conscious!!

Awww!!  Here's a cute pic of Benedict and a baby :)

738640639.jpg?1362149728

It's his new godson.

Son of his best friend.

Although the child is possibly running about now.

It's an old picture.

• Like 1

Yes.

He adores kids and it's always  a good ploy to have a child with you, if you want to meet him- he'll make a bee line for kids!

• Like 1

Yes.

He adores kids and it's always  a good ploy to have a child with you, if you want to meet him- he'll make a bee line for kids!

If I get the chance to meet him - I'll remember to find a child!!! :lol:

I think I've fallen down at Benedict's feet. :wub: