Cast & Crew Birthday Greetings!

Every so often, Sherlockology posts a birthday greeting to a member of the cast or crew.  These typically consist of a nice photo and some generic info about the date (horoscope or historical events), with no real news.  I ponder posting them here, but hesitate to start a new thread for each one (and apparently I'm not the only one hesitating, because no one else is posting them either).  Here's my solution -- a thread where all of us can post birthday greetings to the cast and crew of our favorite television program.

Today is Una Stubbs' 77th birthday.  Happy birthday, Ms. Stubbs!

tumblr_inline_n4w6g8ctiG1qjn7nd.jpg

• Like 4

Yay! I don't normally don't take notice of birthdays.....I know.....slap me now.  So thank you. Carol for taking notice.  And Happy Birthday Ms. Stubbs one of the best Mrs. Hudson on record!  :bdaybanner::party:

• 1 month later...

My apologies for missing this yesterday -- and a belated Very Happy 51st Birthday to Rupert Graves!

tumblr_inline_n80wan7z761qjn7nd.jpg

Love that photo!

• 3 weeks later...

Today (that is, Saturday) is Benedict Cumberbatch's 38th birthday -- hope it's a very happy one!

tumblr_inline_n8wp3vcEpi1qjn7nd.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As Sherlockology reports, today is Martin Freeman's 43rd birthday.  Many happy returns, Mr. Freeman!

tumblr_inline_nblaq1Rmnq1qjn7nd.jpg

• Like 1

Happy belated, I guess? Oh well. May you have had lots of cake and ice cream anyways!

Although, when you think about it, you're basically eating bread made with pure sugar, topped with sugar, and then having a side of sugar milk-cream with it.

• 3 weeks later...

So does anyone know what day is Timothy Carlton's birthday this month?  From what I've seen online when I looked up Benedict, his dad's birthday is only listed as October 1939 but never the day in October unlike his or his mum's.  And if we don't have that info, we could celebrate all month long kind of since he got to play Sherlock's dad in a couple of episodes not just be dad off screen.   (And by celebrate I just mean that anyone could post a birthday greeting on any day this month and it wouldn't be considered belated.  Nothing elaborate.)

Interesting.  I must not have been entering the search terms quite right or something as those 2 sites never showed up.  But thanks for the info.

Well since it's October 4 in the UK & most of the rest of the world, & he had a small role in Sherlock (that technically re-occurred & I liked his lines to Mary in HLV & we wouldn't have our beloved Sherlock without him [or his wife]). I'm wishing a happy 75th birthday to Mr. Timothy Carlton! (we'll keep with the stage name version) :party: noise makers & cake. Have a blessed day sir.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday sir. May it have been a fun day.

• 4 weeks later...