Cast & Crew Birthday Greetings!

:bdaybanner: :happybirthday: to the Moffatt half of Moftiss :party::birthday::present::cheers::dinner::drink:

May we have several more episodes of a show about a consulting detective and his blogger :)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Happy 43rd birthday to Benedict Cumberbatch! ❤️

He seriously deserves the world, and he has carried so many people, including myself, through the good times and helped us through the bad. He inspires me to be the best, most hardworking person I can be, to be positive, and to never give up. I believe that he is, and will be forever, a role model to me because he is the most charming, humble, talented, funny and kind person ever and his pure goodness has sparked a love for him and his acting roles all around the world from so many people, and his acting is truly phenomenal, all his roles are absolutely stunning, and they all deserve all the awards possible due to his dedication and passion for his work. I really hope he having the best day with whoever he’s spending it with.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

While it's still the 8th in London, here's a very-happy-birthday wish for Mr. Martin Freeman!

:happybirthday:

... and many more!

• Like 1