You know your "Sherlock" obsession is bad when...

Obsession = this discussion:

Just a big, red beating heart with a shoebox crammed with sentiment...

And my first thought in reading this is Sherlock gives/receives a shoebox containing an anatomically correct heart as a gift.

I have one of those!

(And probably the stuff following that quotes this, but I was trying to multi-quote this earlier via Tapatalk and it wasn't liking me.) :)

• Like 1

Well, at least we're consistent! :D

• Like 1

So my neighbor gave me a Sherlock charm bracelet a few months ago, and it has the following charms:

cell phone

cup of tea

framed pic of 221B door

framed pic of John

framed pic of Sherlock

framed pic of smiley

Big Ben

handcuffs

computer

Apple

magifying glas

gun

heart with "best man"

violin

scarf

trench coat

It is, however, incomplete!  I am adding a sterling silver armchair that looks something like John's chair (something even remotely resembling Sherlock's chair could not be found in charms), angel wings, crown, deer stalker (if i can find one) and a bee or possibly a beehive.  Then I think my obsession over it will be complete...

• Like 1

So my neighbor gave me a Sherlock charm bracelet a few months ago, and it has the following charms:

cell phone

cup of tea

framed pic of 221B door

framed pic of John

framed pic of Sherlock

framed pic of smiley

Big Ben

handcuffs

computer

Apple

magifying glas

gun

heart with "best man"

violin

scarf

trench coat

It is, however, incomplete!  I am adding a sterling silver armchair that looks something like John's chair (something even remotely resembling Sherlock's chair could not be found in charms), angel wings, crown, deer stalker (if i can find one) and a bee or possibly a beehive.  Then I think my obsession over it will be complete...

How about adding an apple and a skull? Or something Molly-related... Maybe a wrapped present?

cell phone

cup of tea

framed pic of 221B door

framed pic of John

framed pic of Sherlock

framed pic of smiley

Big Ben

handcuffs

computer

Apple

magifying glas

gun

heart with "best man"

violin

scarf

trench coat

How about adding an apple and a skull? Or something Molly-related... Maybe a wrapped present?

the apple is listed but it's a regular apple.  It's red enamel, and I need to carve out IOU on it. Not so into skulls so I'll have to think about that.  A Molly prezzie might be nice...need to make sure I have enough available links!

Or a Molly bow! :smile:

Reading this, I suddenly had an urge to go find my charm bracelet, which I haven't worn in ages and ages. My parents bought it for me in London, it had all kinds of cool "English" stuff on it. Then I remembered why I haven't worn it in so long; it was stolen, years ago. I'm crushed all over again! :cry:

You know you're obsessed when....

• Like 1

Or a Molly bow! :smile:

Reading this, I suddenly had an urge to go find my charm bracelet, which I haven't worn in ages and ages. My parents bought it for me in London, it had all kinds of cool "English" stuff on it. Then I remembered why I haven't worn it in so long; it was stolen, years ago. I'm crushed all over again! :cry:

You know you're obsessed when....

Sherlock charm bracelets are readily available on Ebay.  Mine came pretty filled out already, but I'm going to be adding to it.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XSherlock+charm+bracelet.TRS0&_nkw=Sherlock+charm+bracelet&_sacat=0

This is exactly the one that i have:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BBC-SHERLOCK-PICTURE-CHARMS-BRACELET-/391138846070?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5b11b12576

I'm trying to think if there is anything in the world you can't find on eBay ... :smile:

I'm trying to think if there is anything in the world you can't find on eBay ... :smile:

Umm -- a DVD of Sherlock Series 4?

• Like 3

True -- the question was "is there anything in the world" -- and that DVD is not yet in the world.  So you're right, my bad!

• Like 1

Hardly fair, Carol. One cannot find things that simply don't exist!

Just like one does not simply walk into Mordor but they can get into Baker St. without too much issues.

• Like 3

True -- the question was "is there anything in the world" -- and that DVD is not yet in the world.  So you're right, my bad!

But I do look forward to the day!

• Like 2

I think most of us look forward to that day.

Oh my, I have been perusing the charms on Ebay and have found a whole lot of new charms to add to my bracelet:

An umbrella for Mycroft

a riding crop to represent ASIB

a cow skull (need to fashion some headphones for it)

A crown on a key - serves two purposes from TRF

saber/sword/knife thingie

a hound

medical symbol for John

top hat for Sherlock

deer stalker for Sherlock

present forMolly

pipe for Sherlock... 

Dang it... so many things to add!

• Like 1

... when you clean your wedding ring for fear that someone will think your relationship is in trouble if you don't. Likewise if you obsessively pick hairs and dust off your husband's clothing for the same reason.

• Like 4

Same with how you make sure you get your phone charger plugged in on the first go, or else people will think you're an alcoholic (even though you're not even of age)! :lol:

• Like 2

Oh my, I have been perusing the charms on Ebay and have found a whole lot of new charms to add to my bracelet:

An umbrella for Mycroft

a riding crop to represent ASIB

a cow skull (need to fashion some headphones for it)

A crown on a key - serves two purposes from TRF

saber/sword/knife thingie

a hound

medical symbol for John

top hat for Sherlock

deer stalker for Sherlock

present forMolly

pipe for Sherlock... 

Dang it... so many things to add!

You won't be able to sneak up on us now -- we'll hear you jingling!

• Like 3

I want to say fridge that comes with preloaded head or feet.

But I don't want to find out...

• Like 2

... when you have "Bones" running in the background and the snippets you catch make you think: Well, another Sherlock spin-off.

And a day after you realize it was a spin-off of "The Hound of Baskervilles"...

Monk is apparently another SH spin-off.

• Like 2