3 hours ago, Artemis said:

I can’t tell if those are supposed to be pigtails, or some kind of horns, or faun ears.

latest?cb=20150327075945&path-prefix=es

Of those choices, I'd have to go with the faun ears.  In fact, that photo could well be our first view of her face.  Odd though, I'd never imagined her with a beard.  Or should I say "him"?  (His/her profile lists gender as "Not telling.")

• Tongue 1

On 9/26/2020 at 2:21 AM, Van Buren Supernova said:

I see that you have more protuberance in your avatar now to ensure that you indeed have earS. I heard you, but I like the original better, it's ear-replaceable. Can I lobby you with some g-listening idea to change it back? I really lobe the old one, it kinds pierces my feeling that you had it changed.

There there! I made that in less than two minutes! I have absolutely no idea if I did it right, but nevermind that, noone can tell me otherwise. I have fulfilled my purpose on earth this week. 

On 9/26/2020 at 3:27 PM, Carol the Dabbler said:

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, in hopes that she'd think no one had noticed.  But now that the cat's out of the bag, I will say that in my opinion, the results of her cosmetic surgery were worth neither the expense nor the pain.  She apparently intended to look like a French poodle but missed by a mile.  Sorry, Arcadia!   :patpatpat:

Come to think of it, though, maybe we just need to wait for the curls on her ears to grow in.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:08 PM, Artemis said:

I can’t tell if those are supposed to be pigtails, or some kind of horns, or faun ears...

On 9/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Carol the Dabbler said:

Of those choices, I'd have to go with the faun ears.  In fact, that photo could well be our first view of her face.  Odd though, I'd never imagined her with a beard.  Or should I say "him"?  (His/her profile lists gender as "Not telling.")

All I can say is.....  QZ9Riy7.gif

(And what makes you think those are ears, hmmm?)

So it's badly combed tail that is placed way too high?

Here is a piece of advice, you can ask Moriarty anything about back comb.

971d9e71f6d6fc7eebea0f796b780c51-puns-sh

Maybe they're horns .

• Haha 1

I am curious about that friend of yours, does he know how famous is his shadow in this world?