Season 4 Moriarty Teaser

jesskayding

I wouldn't mind having the actor back, if they have thought of a sensible way of doing it. Having the actual Moriarty back ... I don't know. This show risks becoming a laughing stock if they keep indulging in these preposterous plot twists. Too much of a good thing is ... simply too much, perhaps? We'll find out in another year or two. (Thank goodness!)

Exactly. How many people they're gonna bring from the dead.

Sherlock twice, the woman, now Moriarty. Really..

I think Andrew Scott is a wonderful actor. They should just stick to him haunting Sherlock's thoughts here & there.

• Like 1

I'm a bit surprised that Mr. Cumberbatch admitted to knowing anything.  Now he's really going to be hounded for the next couple of years!

He does word it very carefully, though, saying that he merely "thinks" he remembers it, and adding:

But it’s a very good idea, I do remember that detail. I’m just trying not to remember it so I don’t blurt it out.

Honestly I think he is really loving the publicity. Have you seen his recent poses for pictures. He looks like he's taking the I'm all that selfies. He does the whole pursing of the lips with the head tilted downward slightly to the left.

Even though his little comment about being alpha male amongst the wolf pact for madegascar was in jest. I think he can now see he really is the attention getter in a room full of big actors. I mean Matthew Maconahey was there... They hardly even mention him.

Not only that he directed a female admirer to ask him about his shoe size. And joked about having an additional arm! :blink:

It's starting to go to his head. But thank goodness he's near 40 I don't see him getting all Justin Beiber on us.

I don't see it going to his head so much as he's figuring out how to use it to his advantage. A smart cookie, our BC.

Maybe not to his head. But he's certainly not as shy as he used to be & he's grown into his looks. He's become quite flirtatious. I think he sort of knows he is redefining male attractiveness. So he's beggining to blur the line between confidant & cocky.

Like that Shemar Moore. Yeah BC becoming the English version of Shemar Moore.

I think Benedict is in love.

So his open flirting is for 2 reasons:

1.  He now feels more confident to do so as he knows it's harmless, he is in a settled relationship.

2.  it distracts from the fact that he's in a real relationship.

You know... Sfmpco, had a theory that maybe Mycroft is behind the whole Moriarty 'Did you miss me?" campaign.

He never did want to send his little brother on that mission. Maybe he just wants to remind Sherlock who he was dealing with. " you go against Magnussen, you'll find yourself going against me."

Let's see how many characters we can blame credit for that campaign -- even if we're plagiarizing other threads.

Sfmpco credits Mycroft.

Someone has credited Mummy, who is, after all, a genius and just wants her boy back.

Who else?

Hmm. Never thought of mummy. Certainly not John... All though he was not rattled. He usually is like what is going on!? But this time he was chill, like "Well he better wrap up warm, the east wind is comming".

I have speculated that Tom, could be more than what meets the eye.

Me for Mycroft, right from the start.

• Like 1

Yeah. I'm really thinking Mycroft is behind all this somehow, but watch it be like Sally Donovan or Billy Wiggins or something. Something bizarre… like the cabby's kids want revenge.

I used to strongly suspect Sally, but I think I was barking up the wrong tree.

I'd like Wiggins to reappear.

Let's see how many characters we can blame credit for that campaign -- even if we're plagiarizing other threads.

Sfmpco credits Mycroft.

Someone has credited Mummy, who is, after all, a genius and just wants her boy back.

Who else?

I vote for Anderson. I don't expect that to be the right answer at all (I think it'll turn out to be either Moriarty himself, alive for some odd reason, or a brother...), but I like the idea.

• Like 2

I wouldn't rule out Mrs. Hudson either.  She practically admits to having been an "exotic dancer," and she's more involved in Frank's drug cartel every time it's mentioned.  So there's clearly more to her than meets the eye.