Emoticon ("Smiley") Suggestions

I find that there're some emotes that aren't here that should be. Such as the ever-versatile :/

So I started this thread here so if anyone'd like to suggest any new emotes to be implemented, they can post it here. Just put the suggested colon code and short description of the emote you'd like. A picture would help, too.

Here's how it goes:

Colon Code.....Description.......Picture

: / ...............Slightly uninterested.... (I don't have a pic, sorry)

Happy suggesting! ^_^

I have a couple of reaction gifs for "slightly uninterested", if that helps. Not all of them are nice, though, I'm afraid.

mNd8BT6.gif

ZOFjiK1.gif

QDYuhj3.gif

QHZqrMJ.gif

Hope that helps :smile:. Sidenote: I always read : / as slightly miffed and/or embarrassed.

I actually have no idea how to define :/  It's kinda like a those words in a language with no equivalent translation in another.

:moftiss:     .....      meaning = total exasperation    ......    gif of me banging head on wall

• Like 3

I've also often wanted an evil smile one.

>: )  or  >: D   .......   wickedly amusing   ........ uh, an evil smile...

I've also often wanted an evil smile one.

>: )  or  >: D   .......   wickedly amusing   ........ uh, an evil smile...

How about this one:

code = : naughty :      emoticon = :naughty:    description = Yellow leering face with animated eyebrows wiggling

Of course, I typically use that as my Moffat emoticon!

Nope, not quite what I'm looking for! Don't want to leer, want to make devilishly funny remarks. Possibly at Moffat's expense. >: D

Actually, I have used that middle one. Don't remember the other two, perhaps they will serve!

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you're already familiar with the devil emoties? :evil::evilinside::devil:

What are the codes for those? Oh never mind I see the breakdown in the quote. :):evil:

However there isn't a emote for Moriarty, the cabby or Magnussen or Mary.

There is a Moriarty emote: :moriarty: and a Mary emote, too, after a fashion: :thumbsup: . But no Jeff, admittedly.

Ewwwww, I don't even want to see one for Magnussen. Unless it includes someone stomping on him. :)

You've learned a good trick, Jess -- if you want to know the code for a particular emoticon that someone has used, just click the quote button for that post, then click the "light switch" at the left of the Editor toolbar to toggle you into plain-vanilla edit mode, which will show you the codes for everything in the post.

I've already covered the Moriarty emoticon here -- but apparently it's about time I posted some more of those codes!

I'd like a drool emote for Jeremy Brett..! Hot damn! ;)

I take it that you mean a regular smiley, drooling for whatever reason, which could be used to indicate appreciation of Jeremy Brett -- rather than an image of Jeremy Brett himself drooling?  :P

I take it that you mean a regular smiley, drooling for whatever reason, which could be used to indicate appreciation of Jeremy Brett -- rather than an image of Jeremy Brett himself drooling? :P

Oo-hoo.., oh, yeah..! A drooling Jeremy..! ;)

A regular smiley would be nice! :D

Well, I've been dabbling in spriting for a bit now. Might sprite a drool emote, can't be that hard. :smile:

If you come up with anything, feel free to post it here. Who knows it may even find its way onto the forum's smilie database. (With your permission of course, and no guarantees ;) )

• Like 1

Alright, made a possible emoticon for :/

EDIT: Crap, forgot to make the white BG transparent Fixed it!

EDIT: Alright, finally got un-lazy enough to actually fix it fix it.

post-1521-0-89245200-1409229428.png

Alright, made a possible emoticon for :/

EDIT: Crap, forgot to make the white BG transparent Fixed it!

The background still isn't actually transparent.  If you look at your post on either the Mobile skin/theme or the IP.Board one (both of which have white backgrounds), you'll see it with a black background.

I like that face, though!

I assume you're already familiar with the devil emoties? :evil::evilinside::devil:

Horny devil..! :D

:moftiss:     .....      meaning = total exasperation    ......    gif of me banging head on wall

I couldn't gif you banging your head because I don't know what you look like, but here's your Moftiss suggestion, created:

post-1521-0-64206600-1409235084.png  KILL ALL THE LOVABLE CHARACTERS

• Like 4

Love it! Where's the little horns on top of their heads? :D