Knock her out with a melon from the kitchen counter, stuff her in the oven, turn it on. Serve on toast to pesky little brothers.

• Like 3

I'm so late, don't know how I missed this.

1.) 33 year old male, he has no illnesses or Allergies.

2.) At a wedding in suit & tie, NO BELT!, How would you kill him during the wedding ceremony & get away with it... Hmmm?

Set up a deadfall trap wherein the chandelier falls on him. Should probably rig a few of them in case other people accidentally trigger it.

• Like 1

What is his role at the wedding -- guest, groom, best man, usher, clergyman, caterer, musician,....?

• Like 1

Cyanide in his wine glass. When it comes time for the toast, off he pops. No one suspects me because why would they? I don't even know the guy.

• Like 2

Set up a deadfall trap wherein the chandelier falls on him. Should probably rig a few of them in case other people accidentally trigger it.

Sorry its during the ceremony not the reception, no chandelier.

What is his role at the wedding -- guest, groom, best man, usher, clergyman, caterer, musician,....?

He's just a solo guest of the Bride.

Cyanide in his wine glass. When it comes time for the toast, off he pops. No one suspects me because why would they? I don't even know the guy.

Sorry no wine during the ceremony, would be wine @ the reception, but our poor guest doesn't make it that far. :)

How would you procure the cyanide?

However you may be able to slip him cyanide some other way.

Almonds. Serve almonds to the guy. Because cyanide smells like almonds according to people who have come into contact with it.

Almonds. Serve almonds to the guy. Because cyanide smells like almonds according to people who have come into contact with it.

Ok. You may be onto something? Why would the guest want or except almonds from you?

I'm assuming if he would ask for almonds? , it would be before the bride walks down the isle. When would he consume them and why almonds during the ceremony?

Ok. So you're saying he see's you have a chocolate bar with nuts... That's one of his favorites. He dies... How do you keep the guest from knowing you killed him? How do you disguise the fact that he's dead? - in front of all those people.

Hay you want to play murder...

SHERLOCK: There has to be a way. This has been planned.

ARCHIE (jumping up excitedly from his chair): Mr Holmes! Mr Holmes!

SHERLOCK (stopping and turning to him): Oh, hello again, Archie. (He bends forward to get more down to Archie’s level.) What’s your theory? Get this right and there’s a headless nun in it for you.

ARCHIE: The invisible man could do it.

SHERLOCK (very quick fire): The who, the what, the why, the when, the where?

ARCHIE: The invisible man with the invisible knife. The one who tried to kill the Guardsman.

(Sherlock gasps and straightens up, his eyes wide.

I think we're all nuts.

I would procure the cyanide the same way everyone else does; very carefully.

Can I kill the whole wedding party, or does it have to be just the one guy? 

• Like 2

Well you could do that.. But i don't know how you'd be able to explain to authorities why you're still alive... Although killing everyone could work... I have a way in my head, but I'm not allowed to participate in the murder.

I think we're all nuts.

I would procure the cyanide the same way everyone else does; very carefully.

Can I kill the whole wedding party, or does it have to be just the one guy? 

Oh, I like that -- thinking outside the box!  You'd have to kill yourself too, of course.  Tidier that way.

You know Carol, that would work, I had a more complicated theory in my head.

So everyone takes cyenide filled chocolates as snacks during ceremony... Poor bridal party & minister as they look out on a sea of dead bodies. Way to start the honeymoon. No confetti for them.

Soooo Carol did you want to come up with next scenario?

Actually, I was thinking of locking the doors when everyone's inside and setting the place on fire, but whatever floats your boat. Of course I would die too, because obviously I am fanatically anti-marriage and trying to make a point.

• Like 1

Or you could set off a bomb in the church.  Quicker -- and hardly any screaming.  (But either way would be much easier than convincing the clergy to include chocolates in the ceremony.)