Myers-Briggs personality types -- and quiz

Arcadia

Oh I love to show off, it just takes a lot of build up to get me there.  Dress me up as a pirate and I'm all over it. It's becomes the mask I can hide behind. Different clothes, the wig. No one knows the real me behind the character I build around myself.

• Like 2

Of course not ... as if a test written by idiots could assess the nature of His Uniqueness :P.

• Like 3

Anyone who would  make a self diagnosis of "high-funcrooning sociopath) knowing full well that it was a false statement probably wouldn't bother taking a personality test. 

• Like 5

And then he'd present the results and say, "See?? I told you so! I'm a high-functioning sociopath!"

• Like 2

If he did take it, he'd probably lie on all the questions.

I like that idea. I'm gonna do that now. Ill tell yall how it goes. Ill pick the opposite of what I would truly pick.

The result when I lied about every single question:

INTJ
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(33%)
  • You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Anyone who would  make a self diagnosis of "high-funcrooning sociopath) knowing full well that it was a false statement probably wouldn't bother taking a personality test.

I know that's just a typo -- but now I can't get this image out of my head, Sherlock as a wisecracking lounge singer!

• Like 1

Is your spell-checker enabled?  (For example, my version of Firefox has an option called "Check my spelling as I type" that doesn't do anything unless I've checked the box for it.)

Not following that at all -- your spellchecker must work a whole lot different from mine -- which would make sense if it's got to be a more compact version for a more compact screen.

Never heard of Damn You Autocorrect (warning: site is various degrees of SFW at times, text only, though), Carol? Spell checkers can be vicious :lol:.

0oJNx98.jpg

• Like 2

I took the test in high school (19 yrs ago) and got I N/S T/J F/P...yes that is an I and everything else and the I was near 100% back then.

I tried as sherlock & got INTJ  67% 62% 75% 22% (respectively) & the first 2 paragraphs definitely describe Benedict's Sherlock.

Taking the test now, I come up as an INFP although the NFP are 12%, 25% and 33% respectively still making me essentially an I and everything else and the I is at 67%.  I process my feelings by thinking.  The Sherlock photo that's tagged with "I'm having an emotion" has my own caveat, "and if I figure out what it is, I might let you know some year." (Yes it can take me over a year to figure out an emotion or emotional state in a situation.)

My sister is an E but she is a TPer (& feel free to raise your hand or like if you know which show this is) & a Whovian (goes back almost to the beginning).