Minature Sherlock Holmes Book to be published

Convict13

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Miniature-Sherlock-Holmes-book-printed/story-22863402-detail/story.html

"It is a little-known tale written in 1922 in black ink over 24 pages, about how Dr Watson tries out his powers of deduction on Holmes - only to get things completely wrong" 

6851993-large.jpg

• Like 2

ooh, the actual text has been reproduced in some books (e.g Peter Haining's books, all twelve hundred and three of them) but it's so funny the actual miniature is going to get its own wee-print! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can you add to what's already been said about it, Pawse?

ooh, the actual text has been reproduced in some books (e.g Peter Haining's books, all twelve hundred and three of them) but it's so funny the actual miniature is going to get its own wee-print! :D

Don't you mean "wee-pwint"?  ;)

I wish I had room to set up a miniature "221b Baker Street" Maybe I'll have to clear out a bookshelf and start in ......maybe next year after I get back from England. 

• Like 1

Apparently it has -- though the cover is apparently different from the museum's book.  Compare the publisher's listing to the ones on Amazon (US) and Amazon (UK).

The Amazon listings fooled me too at first, till I noticed the same photo on the publisher's site.  Apparently when they say "original format," they mean the size rather than the cover -- though that might be just a dust jacket?

It's hard to tell whether the photo is supposed to be the book itself, or a dust jacket, or packaging.  But the Amazon descriptions both say the book is "cloth-bound," and the only review to date on Amazon UK says, "It comes in a lovely gold-stamped cloth-bound package, with an attractive and informative booklet."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...