#asklouismoff

Carol the Dabbler

Sue Vertue tweeted this on the tenth:

My son Louis wants to start a YouTube channel, where he's going to ask me and Steven questions. Please send some, using #asklouismoff

I don't have a twitter, but if any of you do can you ask Louis these:

• Favorite ice cream flavour?
  • Unicorns or phoenixes?
  • Do you get to hang out with the Sherlock cast?
  • Got any pets? And what kind?
  • White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
  • Like 1

Interesting questions Bendy.  Are those for Louis to answer or his parents who he'll be asking the questions to? Almost every question I came up with I went, wait his parents will be answering them.

Oh. I misread the first post. I thought Louis was gonna be the one answering them. :facepalm:

Well we could easily enough tweet all but the Sherlock cast question for you.  The others could be interesting to get his parents' take.

• 3 weeks later...

Sue Vertue tweeted earlier today that Louis was starting to pull questions and didn't realize that tweets disappear so would like any questions sent again using the #asklouismoff hashtag

Sue Vertue tweeted earlier today that Louis was starting to pull questions and didn't realize that tweets disappear so would like any questions sent again using the #asklouismoff hashtag

Wait... what?  Tweets vanish?  Like they have an expiration date or your page only holds so many?  So it doesn't maintain a history then?  I love how I've embraced Tumblr and yet still have no idea how Twitter works.

There is a way to kind of delete tweets but there is an option to scroll back quite a ways. However, it's harder to scroll back on popular tags such as that one.